NFL Discussion thread

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I just read that on ESPN...maybe he got too excited that the Texans are actually playing good football tonight, lol!

Really though, hope the guy is ok. He apparently didn't pass out or anything, was just in a huge amount of pain over something...

They just said he didn't have a heart attack. The pressure an NFL head coach is under has got to be incredible. No thanks.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone following the Richie Incognito garbage? My son-in-law played high school ball with him - he said that he was a thug back then... in fact, Richie was involved in the play that caused my SIL to blow out his knee. He’s a dirty player and a scum bag from the beginning... and there is no place for that kind of stuff in the NFL or any part of life.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone following the Richie Incognito garbage? My son-in-law played high school ball with him - he said that he was a thug back then... in fact, Richie was involved in the play that caused my SIL to blow out his knee. He?s a dirty player and a scum bag from the beginning... and there is no place for that kind of stuff in the NFL or any part of life.

Wow!!! I was just watching the Monday Night Countdown crew discuss this. They talked about his trouble at Nebraska but his crap goes back to high school? Wow!!

#Naked Tuesday

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Haven't heard about it? What happened?

This sums up the current activity... but Incognito has had issues at every level... basically he’s a thug, a bully and a poor excuse for a human being... one of the dirtiest players in the league. He’s basically taken this Jonathan Martin as the target of his abuse - shaken him down for money and threatened him multiple times...

Y! SPORTS

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
He should never play another down in the NFL and the Dolphins should be SERIOUSLY disciplined for not stopping it sooner. So sad for the Martin family

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone following the Richie Incognito garbage? My son-in-law played high school ball with him - he said that he was a thug back then... in fact, Richie was involved in the play that caused my SIL to blow out his knee. He?s a dirty player and a scum bag from the beginning... and there is no place for that kind of stuff in the NFL or any part of life.

If he did what he's accused of with racial slurs toward a teammate he should never be allowed to play again in the NFL. My question is why other teammates were silent. There had to be others that new what was happening between Incognito and Martin. Enough with hazing and bullying. For this kind of crap to happen in 2013 is awful and there's no place for it. Plus, the fact that he was shaking him down for big money. Just my opinion.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Marshall is a stud... hope he can continue... Jeffries and Forte also looking good with good YAC stats...

Currently the Bears are up 14-10. McCown is looking pretty good... in a game that is now pitting back up QBs against each other...

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
da Bears!

I really did not expect this... but McCown brought the goods... the O-line was rock solid and Marshall, Jeffries, Bennett and Forte delivered...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-11-04 at 9.34.09 PM.PNG
    Screen Shot 2013-11-04 at 9.34.09 PM.PNG
    946.7 KB · Views: 2

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
da Bears!

I really did not expect this... but McCown brought the goods... the O-line was rock solid and Marshall, Jeffries, Bennett and Forte delivered...
.......and Rodgers was hurt in the first quarter and Mathews is still out etc.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
da Bears!

McCown was awesome. I'd start him again Sunday against Detroit. Give Cutler another week to heal.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
.......and Rodgers was hurt in the first quarter and Mathews is still out etc.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

So are Jay Cutler, Lance Briggs, Henry Melton, DJ Williams, Kelvin Hayden and Nate Collins. Tillman is trying to play with a bad knee, blah, blah, blah... it’s the NFL. You lace ’em up and play with what you have available...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73