NFL Discussion thread

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
yeah talk about a Cinderella year lol. i almost wish they didn't because it gave us false hope since then

anyone remember that Bucs/Colts game the following season? we haven't been the same since then

Never wish that...try having a team that is 99% of the time relevant...with ZERO trophies. And then try explaining why you love that team so much to a Saints fan. Be happy you have ONE.

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for reminding me that I have to do some adjustments to my lineup. I hate TNF. I always forget to do my lineup. It's come to it, O's benching Matt Ryan for Andy freaking Dalton

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk 4

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Has the deadline passed? For some reason I remember someone telling me of talks to trade Gonzalez to KC.

yeah it was Tuesday afternoon. sadly he was not traded - anywhere! i really would have like to see him back in a Chiefs uniform but that's more than likely not ever going to happen

i really believe this is his last season of professional football and he better be retiring the #88 jersey at Arrowhead

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
yeah it was Tuesday afternoon. sadly he was not traded - anywhere! i really would have like to see him back in a Chiefs uniform but that's more than likely not ever going to happen

i really believe this is his last season of professional football and he better be retiring the #88 jersey at Arrowhead

I really do believe he'll go into the Hall as a Chief and retire it in Arrowhead.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2