NFL Discussion thread

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Wow... just when you thought Peyton was gonna get it done... a wounded duck deflected pass gets picked off... and I just heard the Colts bench call for more stretchers and bandages... the carnage is piling up...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
and the Donkeys lose..

taylorcheering.gif

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Here's just a short list of injuries from yesterday:

• Torn ACL for Sam Bradford
  • Sprained knee for Reggie Wayne
  • Groin injury for Jay Cutler
  • Head injury to Foles
  • Jermichael Finley in ICU after neck injury
  • Cushing broken leg and torn LCL in his knee

Rough day for the NFL

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Is the Vikings vs Giants game boring or is it me?

Not just you...it's SO boring. Freeman looks like he doesn't have a clue what he's doing out there, and honestly, it seems like I haven't even seen the Giants PLAY offense yet (as little as they've been on the field). It's a really terrible monday night football game between two really bad football teams, lol.

I'm really only even paying attention to see how Peterson does with a numbskull at QB.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Not just you...it's SO boring. Freeman looks like he doesn't have a clue what he's doing out there, and honestly, it seems like I haven't even seen the Giants PLAY offense yet (as little as they've been on the field). It's a really terrible monday night football game between two really bad football teams, lol.

I'm really only even paying attention to see how Peterson does with a numbskull at QB.

It's an awful game. I have no idea why Freeman is even playing. He has no idea what he's doing. Then the Giants are just bad so far this season. Ugly!!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods