NFL Discussion thread

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I understand that it is the Pre-season and the starters rarely play beyond the first quarter. I get that, but that's not the issue. Some of us watched the game as a competition and the brief critique given was legit for it. I hope that made sense...:)

No, not really. Lol

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Tonight's televised NFL Preseason games:

Chargers vs Bears on ESPN 8PM ET

Panthers vs Eagles on local CBS channels in the Triad area of NC. 7:30 PM ET

On a side note, you can also watch last season's Florida vs Georgia college football game on ESPNU at 8:30 PM ET

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Tonight's televised NFL Preseason games:

Chargers vs Bears on ESPN 8PM ET

Panthers vs Eagles on local ABC channels in the Triad area of NC. 7:30 PM ET

On a side note, you can also watch last season's Florida vs Georgia college football game on ESPNU at 8:30 PM ET

Aw yeah! I'm ready for some football!

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Aw yeah! I'm ready for some football!

No doubt. I ran 4 miles a few hours ago, I just finished wolfing down some dinner, had my cup of after dinner coffee and now I'm plopped in front of the TV preparing to watch some football. I'm in my I'm-not-doing-jack mode right now...(laughing)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
No doubt. I ran 4 miles a few hours ago, I just finished wolfing down some dinner, had my cup of after dinner coffee and now I'm plopped in front of the TV preparing to watch some football. I'm in my I'm-not-doing-jack mode right now...(laughing)

Lmao! That's great man! Unfortunately I have to make a run to the store in a bit but I will be monitoring the game from my scoremobile app:)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Lmao! That's great man! Unfortunately I have to make a run to the store in a bit but I will be monitoring the game from my scoremobile app:)

Love ScoreMobile...aka The Score *smh*...just loaded it back on my phone, yay for football season!!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Wow! That touchdown throw from Brady to Amendola was perfect. Good start for the Patriots. Oh, by the way, I'm watching the Patriots vs Bucs game on FOX.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Saints 23, Raiders 7, Half
Raiders QB- Matt Flynn, former LSU Tiger.
Go Saints, Geaux Tigers

The last time Matt Flynn played in the Superdome is when he lead LSU to a victory over The Ohio State in the BCS Championship game in Jan 2008. So this is pretty exciting for him.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen