NFL Discussion thread

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Hernandez really didn't do himself any favors in this case either lol...he's basically gone through every step i could think of to make himself look clearly GUILTY, lol.

"Oh! A murder charge against me? Cool...let's destroy a cell phone, remove an alarm system and video surveillance system in my house, then hide several unregistered weapons on my property!"

Maybe Tebow will be converted into a TE now...lol!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Patriots released Aaron Hernandez and he was charged with murder, 5 gun charges and other charges. It's not gonna end well for him IMO. Read story here NFL Murder charge for Aaron Hernandez - ESPN

Yeah, it?s really a tragic story... not sure where it went "south", but he had a bright future ahead of him...

I know, right? I was playing pool earlier with my youngest child and was trying to pay attention to the proceedings on tv. What a shame.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hernandez really didn't do himself any favors in this case either lol...he's basically gone through every step i could think of to make himself look clearly GUILTY, lol.

"Oh! A murder charge against me? Cool...let's destroy a cell phone, remove an alarm system and video surveillance system in my house, then hide several unregistered weapons on my property!"
I had a conversation with my oldest son about this and my comments to him mirrored yours. I mean, talk about giving cops tunnel vision! Sheesh! He gave them every reason imaginable to zero in on him. #smh

Maybe Tebow will be converted into a TE now...lol!
I'd like to think that this is indeed an opportunity for Tebow to get playing time this season.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No surprise really. Just another Florida school grad. Just shocking not the "U" lol. :p

Now, I know you didn't think this comment would stand without a rebuttal, right?...lol You are already at the top of my most hated list...(laughing)

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Now the DA is looking into a murder from 2012 in which 2 people were killed that might be linked to Hernandez too. Smh...

haxrnick

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Now, I know you didn't think this comment would stand without a rebuttal, right?...lol You are already at the top of my most hated list...(laughing)

Lol, only upset it took so long to get back at me. Look forward to seeing what Tebow will do. This all just seems like Belichick knew something was coming with his already encounter back in February.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Lol, only upset it took so long to get back at me. Look forward to seeing what Tebow will do. This all just seems like Belichick knew something was coming with his already encounter back in February.

Belichick knew because he was filming the Prosecutor on the opposite sideline...

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
2013 NFL Pre-season Football TV Schedule

Aug. 4 Dolphins vs Cowboys 8 PM on NBC

Aug. 8 Bengals vs Falcons 8 PM on ESPN

Aug. 15 Bucs vs Patriots 8 PM on FOX

Aug. 22 Panthers vs Ravens 8 PM on ESPN

Aug. 23 Seahawks vs Packers 8 PM on CBS

Aug. 24 Rams vs Broncos 8 PM on CBS

Aug. 25 Saints vs Texans 4 PM on FOX

Aug. 25 Vikings vs 49ers 8 PM on NBC

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's that time of the year.....:)....NFL Pre-Season Football tonight at 8 PM EST on NBC -- Cowboys vs Dolphins

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen