NFL Discussion thread

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: NFL thread

just when i thought i might actually root for the Chiefs this year they go ahead and sign QB Chase Daniel. that guy is a waste of skin and air

the entire KC Chiefs organization can rot in hell and i hope they continue to have losing seasons

Blink, I can always count on your posts to make me laugh...:D

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site

Looks like the broncos are making a run. Should be a really solid WR trio with Thomas, Decker and now Welker in the slot. Interested to see how the Dumervil thing turns out.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Looks like the broncos are making a run. Should be a really solid WR trio with Thomas, Decker and now Welker in the slot. Interested to see how the Dumervil thing turns out.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

I would like a rematch of the 1998 superbowl between the Broncos and the Falcons...both teams seem to be gearing up for just such a reunion too!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I would like a rematch of the 1998 superbowl between the Broncos and the Falcons...both teams seem to be gearing up for just such a reunion too!
This year is shaping up to be as unpredictable as NCAA basketball was this season and now that Ed Reed is no longer a Raven, it is safe to assume their chances of returning to the Superbowl to defend their championship is all but lost.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site

That would be a good game for sure. One thing's for sure Atlanta wouldn't need to travel to Minn and beat the Viks to get the SB this time.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site

One playoff win doesn't make him worth that!

Sent from an iPhone4s with Tapatalk

I'm a Cowboys fan and I TOTALLY agree. This is the problem when the GM/OWNER are one in the same. No accountability for his actions no matter how bad his decisions are. What a shame. Smh

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site

I'm a Cowboys fan and I TOTALLY agree. This is the problem when the GM/OWNER are one in the same. No accountability for his actions no matter how bad his decisions are. What a shame. Smh

That's what happens when you run a fantasy, oops real team.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro