NFL Discussion thread

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

i give the Ravens D a lot of credit but the Niners really Effed up on their goal line chances at the end

horrible coaching with no creativity whatsoever. they DESERVE to lose it

Heck, the Niners had better be grateful for the power outage or the score might have been 63 to 6. As for them messing up their goal line chances, I agree that they should have gotten creative and attempted some sort of trick play, but I've for to give the Ravens' D their props because they for the job when it mattered the most.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Re: NFL thread

i mean who was calling those goal line plays?? i'm pissed and i don't really care about the Niners lol

horrible SMH

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

Glad to see Ray Lewis go out on top. He it it right on the head when he said that If God is for you then no one can be against you.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
NFL thread

Well peeps, it's been a great season and now it's over 😭. Ray-Ray goes out a champ and now we have till mid-August to wait for it to start again. It's been fun! See you in 6 months.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Mid August? You've got the draft in just over 2 months! The draft (to me) is one of the HIGHLIGHTS of the off season, it's fantastic...I also very much enjoy watching the combine.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

Michael Vick signs with Eagles for ?13 -- I did not expect this bit of news whatsoever.

They gave him a whole different contract. There was no way in hell the front office was going to pay him 16 million next year after this crappy season. Personally I don't know why they gave him a 100 million$ contract to begin with. I also thought they would try and move him this off-season.

Tapped to talk

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

They gave him a whole different contract. There was no way in hell the front office was going to pay him 16 million next year after this crappy season. Personally I don't know why they gave him a 100 million$ contract to begin with. I also thought they would try and move him this off-season.

Tapped to talk

Don't get me wrong. I wasn't referring to the salary part. I was focusing more on the fact that he will still be a member of the Eagles next season. I thought for certain he would be playing elsewhere.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

Don't get me wrong. I wasn't referring to the salary part. I was focusing more on the fact that he will still be a member of the Eagles next season. I thought for certain he would be playing elsewhere.

No I know what your saying. I thought he was outta Philly myself. I guess they just want to give him one more chance. They just need to start over IMO.

Tapped to talk

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

No I know what your saying. I thought he was outta Philly myself. I guess they just want to give him one more chance. They just need to start over IMO.

Tapped to talk

Oh, no doubt. It is rebuilding time for sure.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

I would like to see some shuffling with the Cowboys. We need a new coach in place and a new quarterback that's not a crybaby. Fixing those 2 things would make them a contender again.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

I would like to see some shuffling with the Cowboys. We need a new coach in place and a new quarterback that's not a crybaby. Fixing those 2 things would make them a contender again.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Yeah, the Cowboys are another team that's full of talent but can't seem to get it right.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Signing Vick was just stupid...stupid stupid stupid. The Eagles are a team that need a refresh, and Vick is like redoing your kitchen but leaving the same, ratty looking old counter tops when everything else is new and improved. I guess the silver lining is that it's just a year, and it saves them money...but signing him, even just for the numbers, is not going to win the Eagles a Super Bowl...and that's the whole point right?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

Signing Vick was just stupid...stupid stupid stupid. The Eagles are a team that need a refresh, and Vick is like redoing your kitchen but leaving the same, ratty looking old counter tops when everything else is new and improved. I guess the silver lining is that it's just a year, and it saves them money...but signing him, even just for the numbers, is not going to win the Eagles a Super Bowl...and that's the whole point right?

I wouldn't call it stupid, especially being that it's only for a year and if he will be used as a backup. It's always good to keep experienced players around to help develop the new guys. Still, as I stated above, I am surprised that he will be with the team next season. I had not expected him to be.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods