NFL Discussion thread

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: NFL thread

Will Seattle show up for the second half? Fox ratings for the second half will likely stink... like the game.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

Will Seattle show up for the second half? Fox ratings for the second half will likely stink... like the game.

I haven't watched any part of the game, thus far. I took my daughter out for brunch and am just returning home. I think I'm going to take an hour nap and then watch the Patriots vs Texans game on CBS.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

ESPN.com news services | January 13, 2013
New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski will miss the remainder of the postseason after breaking his arm in Sunday's divisional playoff game against the Houston Texans, sources confirmed to ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

ESPN.com news services | January 13, 2013
New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski will miss the remainder of the postseason after breaking his arm in Sunday's divisional playoff game against the Houston Texans, sources confirmed to ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

When he went down i knew he was done...he grimaced when they touched his arm, and when it showed slow-mo after he went down, his arm was just wiggling like he had no ability to control it. Breaking your forearm is no joke, especially as a tight end who has to use that strength...

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site

Wow! Nice kick return for a TD by the Broncos.
That little guy sure is fun to watch. This is something Denver has lacked.

This is one hell of a shoot out in Denver! Easily the best game of the post season so far!
Sure was much to my chagrin.

Uh-oh. With 1:09 left in the game and Baltimore has the ball with no time-outs, this has the making of a great ending.
Had the makings of one if it weren't for our safety Rahim Moore.

How in the heck did Jacoby Jones catch that TD pass? How is that possible? That is unacceptable!
Unbelievable?! What was Rahim Moore doing?

Denver upset... fans PO'ed. :D
YES!

am i dreaming??? HAHAHAHA watching the broncos lose made my playoffs already. cannot stand Manning

all week long had to hear about them being Super Bowl bound, now they're heading home.. for GOOD

Oh man... We did better with Tebow.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

Vick's too old to run that style offense. In his prime, he would have been so dominant but not now

Dude can still move around though. He's not how he used to be but he can run. Vick might not even be coming back to Philly anyway. I think they are going to try and move him. He's going to make like 16 million next year and the eagles are not trying to pay that for a guy who stays hurt.

Tapped to talk

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

Vick won't be the Eagles starter next season even if he's there...so you shouldn't worry there.

Definitely not unless the players overwhelmingly rally for him to the new coach and that seem unlikely.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Bradley is going to have a tough couple of years in Jacksonville with a very thin talent blanket...i hope they give him time to properly setup the team before they axe him for an underwhelming team performance (as i doubt it'll be done in a season, or even two honestly). I really hate the fact that he left Seattle because (while i don't care about their team in the least), they had a great thing going. Defensive and offensive coordinators are not easy to come by like that...which is why i was so thankful the Falcon's guys stuck around.

Vick in K.C. would be absolutely terrible if they wanted him to be their starter...he's not good enough anymore to be a team leader or captain, and KC needs some major tuning.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site

Vick in K.C. would be absolutely terrible if they wanted him to be their starter...he's not good enough anymore to be a team leader or captain, and KC needs some major tuning.

this would actually keep me from rooting for the Chiefs. he's done.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Can't wait for sunday...RISE UP FALCONS NATION!

Atlanta_Falcons.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen