NFL Discussion thread

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

I wish they get rid of his ***! but really the whole team is playing terrible right now. They have to get they stuff together.

Tapatalking

Vick is not the bigger problem. If the O-line can't protect him or his replacement, the results will be the same---sacks, fumbles, rushed passes and injuries.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

Vick is not the bigger problem. If the O-line can't protect him or his replacement, the results will be the same---sacks, fumbles, rushed passes and injuries.

No I'm not talking about Vick I'm talking about Andy Reid. It's time for a serious coaching change as well as fixing the eagles o- line and fixing there problems on d-fense. They were a mess in that saints game.

Tapatalking

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

No I'm not talking about Vick I'm talking about Andy Reid. It's time for a serious coaching change as well as fixing the eagles o- line and fixing there problems on d-fense. They were a mess in that saints game.

Tapatalking

I'm sorry Rellskie. I misunderstood your reply. Thank you for clarifying. ;)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

The eagles season so far is just a complete fail. Cowboys have them the business yesterday. Oh we'll. can't wait for that steelers/chiefs game tonight.

Tapatalking

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

The eagles season so far is just a complete fail. ...snipped...

Tapatalking

That is an understatement, my friend. There is way too much talent on that team to not be in contention for a championship. The offensive line is the primary weakness, in my opinion.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

That is an understatement, my friend. There is way too much talent on that team to not be in contention for a championship. The offensive line is the primary weakness, in my opinion.

Yup. The sad part about this season for the birds is that the season is not over yet. At this rate they might get a high pick in the draft lol. I just didn't expect them to be 3-6 right now.

Tapatalking

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

Hmm I think it's because Vick had a serious Concussion. He still seeing birds around his head supposedly lol.

Tapatalking

Oh I understand that the official reason for Vick's absence in the Eagles upcoming game is because of his concussion, however, if his replacement does a decent job against Washington and the O-line protects him then an argument can be made that Vick, though well-liked by his peers, no longer have the confidence of those in charge of protecting him during games.

Last edited:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

Oh I understand that the official reason for Vick's absence in the Eagles upcoming game is because of his concussion, however, if his replacement do a decent job against Washington and the O-line protects him then an argument can be made that Vick, though well-liked by his peers, no longer have the confidence of those in charge of protecting him during games.

Yeah hey whatever they got to do to win some games I'm with it. I like foles and i think he can be a solid quarterback for the team. At this point they need a change up at that position too. Vick needs to just sit out a few games. And with that concussion he might just do that.

Tapatalking

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
RE: NFL thread

Oh I understand that the official reason for Vick's absence in the Eagles upcoming game is because of his concussion, however, if his replacement do a decent job against Washington and the O-line protects him then an argument can be made that Vick, though well-liked by his peers, no longer have the confidence of those in charge of protecting him during games.
I agree. Let's see what happens.

I do believe Vick is on the downside of his football career. He won't get better, given his age and history of injury.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

anygivensunday

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

Vick shouldn't and doesn't have the confidence in those who protect him because they don't protect him. He gets eaten alive every game while running for his life. But some how the o line learns how to block when nick comes in the game? That's not something that can be put on Vick. Yea he's turn over prone but that's expected when it always running outside the pocket since the line has so many holes in it. Interesting like I said though they learn to block when some one else is in. Interested in seeing how this is going to play out.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

Vick shouldn't and doesn't have the confidence in those who protect him because they don't protect him. He gets eaten alive every game while running for his life. But some how the o line learns how to block when nick comes in the game? That's not something that can be put on Vick. Yea he's turn over prone but that's expected when it always running outside the pocket since the line has so many holes in it. Interesting like I said though they learn to block when some one else is in. Interested in seeing how this is going to play out.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I'm in full agreement with your comments, my friend. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit