NFL Discussion thread

sunrat39

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Niners baby! Been a fan since I was a kid and I am glad they are back to their winning ways. Whooooos got it better than ussss?!?! Noooobody!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Niners baby! Been a fan since I was a kid and I am glad they are back to their winning ways. Whooooos got it better than ussss?!?! Noooobody!!

Same here. My other longtime favorites are New England and Philly.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Had fun at the game last night, had some amazing seats for chump change and for a while, thought we were going to see a blow out, turned out to be a knuckle biter at the end of the game. 2-0 baby!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I just realized a really great thing about seeing a game in person, you don't have to listen to how terribly it's officiated. Last night, between the screaming and jumping up and down, the booze and talking sh*t to the Denver fans that were with us, i don't think i ever once paid attention to the officiating, but kept wondering why the game was taking so long, lol.

Reading the online blurbs about it though, apparently the ref's were at their worst last night on both sides of the ball.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I just realized a really great thing about seeing a game in person, you don't have to listen to how terribly it's officiated. Last night, between the screaming and jumping up and down, the booze and talking sh*t to the Denver fans that were with us, i don't think i ever once paid attention to the officiating, but kept wondering why the game was taking so long, lol.

Reading the online blurbs about it though, apparently the ref's were at their worst last night on both sides of the ball.

Dude, yea they need to get the real refs PRONTO!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
While i do love a good upset...this game is a fluke against SF. Ponder actually looking good? lol...no offense to Vikings fans, but this is a gift from the bay.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
the entire nfl is a fluke... cardinals last week, vikings this week....
any given sunday, anybody can win...
but come februarty its going to be new england and san francisco standing tall...
of course tom and the boys will be hoisting the lombardi trophy.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I wish Miami or NY would win so I can get my Bronco game on the tube. Radio isn't quite the same...

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
These cardinals are giving the business to the eagles. Smh. My Steelers looking good so far against Oakland though.

Sent from my 4s using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR