NFL Discussion thread

FendrGuitPlayr

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone think that Green Bay will *not* go undefeated this season?

PF - 466
PA - 278

I know about "on any given day...yada yada...." but what do you all think?

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Well, lets see. They're home for the Bears & Lions, but first they have to go to K.C. If there's going to be a loss, that's where it will happen. I hope that they run the table though. I'm sick of hearing about the '72 Dolphins drinking that Champagne! :p

FendrGuitPlayr

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Well, lets see. They're home for the Bears & Lions, but first they have to go to K.C. If there's going to be a loss, that's where it will happen. I hope that they run the table though. I'm sick of hearing about the '72 Dolphins drinking that Champagne! :p

With a new Chief's coach and QB, it could happen in KC and shock everyone.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Green Bay won't lost during the regular season...best chance is playoffs, and with the Saints as the most likely team to meet them in the NFC champ game, i doubt they'll lose there.

That said, i don't see any AFC team beating the pack...so they very well could go undefeated, i really don't see anyone else in their way that would pose a legitimate threat outside of the Patriots, and even there, they've been exposed a few times this year.

FendrGuitPlayr

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Green Bay won't lost during the regular season...best chance is playoffs, and with the Saints as the most likely team to meet them in the NFC champ game, i doubt they'll lose there.

That said, i don't see any AFC team beating the pack...so they very well could go undefeated, i really don't see anyone else in their way that would pose a legitimate threat outside of the Patriots, and even there, they've been exposed a few times this year.

Like I said a few posts up - new coach and QB - Packers lose!!!

FendrGuitPlayr

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
With a new Chief's coach and QB, it could happen in KC and shock everyone.

"The Green Bay Packers? perfect season came to a crashing halt on Sunday against the beleaguered Kansas City Chiefs, who rallied behind interim coach Romeo Crennel and new quarterback Kyle Orton to a shocking 19-14 victory."

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I just hope that Tim Teblow doesn't pull a last second field goal out of his butt today. Broncos loss, plus Raiders win, equals...tie for first in AFC West! GO PATS.:)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Shock, awe, and a bit of delight over the Packers loss today. I don't expect it will put them off their game much though.

Is anyone else as over Tebow as...everyone else? And did you all catch the SNL skit about him? Hilarious!!

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Sad that my Raiders couldn't get it done today, but at least Teblow got pounded into the turf. The Pats figured out how to beat him. Unfortunately, with Teblow running the offense, i'll never get to see my man, Brady Quinn.:(

FendrGuitPlayr

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Shock, awe, and a bit of delight over the Packers loss today. I don't expect it will put them off their game much though.

Is anyone else as over Tebow as...everyone else? And did you all catch the SNL skit about him? Hilarious!!

Great skit on SNL - wonder if there'll be a sequel now? ;)

FendrGuitPlayr

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
CLINCHED:
New England Patriots ? East Division and a first-round bye.
Houston Texans ? South Division.
Baltimore Ravens ? wild card spot.
Pittsburgh Steelers ? wild card spot.

SCENARIOS
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
New England clinches home-field advantage throughout AFC playoffs:
1) NE win or tie
2) BAL loss or tie + PIT loss or tie

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Is it safe to pull my head out of the sand after monday night? Seriously...that was just awful.

Congrats to Brees though, amazing effort this season.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro