NFL Discussion thread

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
What were the Falcons thinking when they went for it on 4th? Turner is good, but that lead to the chip in shot on the turnover on downs.

BEagles lose again... muahahaha.

Let's go GIANTS!

Let's go JETS!

Kale58

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Watching the Saints play the Falcons is my favorite 2 games of the year. today was exceptional.

Thoroughly enjoyed that game! As well as seeing the Niners take down the Giants. Hopefully the Pats can take the Jets down this evening.

Posted with Tapatalk

iVic

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Rex always does seem to put his foot in his mouth by always going overboard with his comments lol, but whatever works I guess, or doesn't.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
A lot of hate for NY... lol. Must of made a lot of people happy that all 3 NY teams lost. Smh.

Well... the Giants are still #1 this division, at least. Jets still have a chance at the Wild Card.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
A lot of hate for NY... lol. Must of made a lot of people happy that all 3 NY teams lost. Smh.

Well... the Giants are still #1 this division, at least. Jets still have a chance at the Wild Card.

There's only one football team from N.Y., and they play in Buffalo. Those other two are New Jersey teams.:eek:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
What were the Falcons thinking when they went for it on 4th? Turner is good, but that lead to the chip in shot on the turnover on downs.

BEagles lose again... muahahaha.

Let's go GIANTS!

Let's go JETS!

To be honest...it wasn't the 4th down call i was so confused about, i understand a gamble...and Mike Smith usually doesn't take one unless he feels its necessary.

My biggest complaint came on 3rd and 2...a shotgun pass play to Roddy, who had not been catching well in the last couple of games? That made me furious...

Before that it was ANOTHER 3rd and close play call to pass that Ryan just goofed and missed to Gonzo. I was like ARE YOU KIDDING! HAND IT TO TURNER!

Oh well, we took last years in the super dome...and we still have that game coming. muahahahaha... :cool: