NFL Discussion thread

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
My team not only lost the game but lost their coach. Sheeeeesh. The coach isn't supposed to suffer injuries during a game!

It looked nasty too...im no saints fan, but i hate seeing a side line person go down like that, and that back that fell on him is a big guy too.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Smh... BEagle fan. Haha. j/k. My boy (a BEagle fan as well) said the same thing. That was the first thing he iMessaged me after the win.

They need to release Reid, just like they did McNabb. Even with this win, they also lost the lead. Grossman throw some stupid passes that he should not have thrown.

Hehe, that I am, win or lose. As for Reid, they should have gotten rid of him when McNabb went, lol.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i have always disliked the 'Aints, since they are in my division, but even more so since Chase Daniel went there. he's a University of Missouri product = waste. of. skin.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
lol...there is a point where you just feel pity for a team like Indianapolis. I think keeping Brees in into the 4th quarter though was a bit silly, especially around a defense on a team that was frustrated and could have tackled him over zealously in order to make a statement.

62-7 is a bit much for the NFL, lol...i can't blame them for continuing the scoring drives since the Colts were allowing it, but...lol...turn it down a bit after 50! :p

In brighter news, my Falcons showed some life yesterday. Im not getting my hopes up yet, but they looked a hell of a lot better than they have the entire rest of the season.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
lol...there is a point where you just feel pity for a team like Indianapolis. I think keeping Brees in into the 4th quarter though was a bit silly, especially around a defense on a team that was frustrated and could have tackled him over zealously in order to make a statement.

62-7 is a bit much for the NFL, lol...i can't blame them for continuing the scoring drives since the Colts were allowing it, but...lol...turn it down a bit after 50! :p

In brighter news, my Falcons showed some life yesterday. Im not getting my hopes up yet, but they looked a hell of a lot better than they have the entire rest of the season.

Congrats..

Knew i was in trouble after my RB's came up empty. One got injured, and CJ just hasn't woken up. Too bad i didn't put Gates in but I did suspect some trouble with the Chargers (since they're my team and all) and glad Tebow worked out. Wow, my TE D. Clark wasn't targeted one time vs the Saints. I thought that was a good play, oh well..lol

realdealio

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
...That was rough...the positives were they had more rushing and passing yards. The negatives are pretty obvious. Key injuries, not converting from 1st and goal, oh yea 6 picks.......

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
First time I ever quit watching my team, but by the time the 3rd quarter started I just couldn't take it any more. They should have benched all the starters and let everyone else play. That was humiliating.

Moral of this story - if your team relies that much on a single player, it's not longer a team.

anon(4144202)

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
First time I ever quit watching my team, but by the time the 3rd quarter started I just couldn't take it any more. They should have benched all the starters and let everyone else play. That was humiliating.

Moral of this story - if your team relies that much on a single player, it's not longer a team.

Amen to that.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Congrats..

Knew i was in trouble after my RB's came up empty. One got injured, and CJ just hasn't woken up. Too bad i didn't put Gates in but I did suspect some trouble with the Chargers (since they're my team and all) and glad Tebow worked out. Wow, my TE D. Clark wasn't targeted one time vs the Saints. I thought that was a good play, oh well..lol

Ok, well i take back my congrats :p

That was a close one.

jclif

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site

Pretty sure the same would happen to the Saints if Brees went down

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox