Todays Patriots game was not pretty, but love it when see Big Wilfork get those little saves.
    09-21-2014 06:27 PM
    The Denver-Seattle game is going to OT. BTW, I cannot stand Peyton Manning. That is all.

And the AZ Cardinals are undefeated! Beat the 49ers, who still have not scored a TD in the 2nd half all year.
    09-21-2014 06:44 PM
    I love Peyton. Showing that he has some balls.
    09-21-2014 06:45 PM
    Yeah that skins game had me plenty nervous. Shame McCoy wasn't doing too much but he put in a good effort.

The Seahawks game was darn good too. I kinda like the Seattle, although my second favorite is the lions, after the Eagles
    09-21-2014 07:01 PM
    I like him too! That Sea/Den was awesome! No one can say we didn't do good even though we lost!
    09-21-2014 08:37 PM
    I like him too! That Sea/Den was awesome! No one can say we didn't do good even though we lost!
    Peyton doesn't throw that pick Denver wins in Seattle.
    09-21-2014 09:20 PM
    Same could be said by Seahawks fans though...with the pick Wilson threw in the 4th.
    09-21-2014 10:17 PM
    Ifs and buts... he did, they didn’t.
    09-22-2014 12:31 AM
    What good are they if he doesn’t get to show ’em in overtime? The Denver defense was horrid in OT.
    09-22-2014 12:32 AM
    My Steelers made me very happy last night.
    09-22-2014 08:38 AM
    My Steelers made me very happy last night.
    I also enjoyed it, especially since it sends my Falcons into 1st place of the NFC South.
    09-22-2014 04:59 PM
    I also enjoyed it, especially since it sends my Falcons into 1st place of the NFC South.
    It's always nice when a good plan comes together.

The injuries stink, but I feel like they have the depth to compensate for it.
    09-22-2014 05:00 PM
    At least your guys didn't sustain season ending injuries while celebrating...LOL!

Detroit Lions middle linebacker Stephen Tulloch's season is over because of celebration gone wrong - ESPN
    09-22-2014 05:02 PM
    The Seahawks game was amazing. Glad my Hawks won. A little too close for comfort but ill take it lol
    09-22-2014 05:08 PM
    At least your guys didn't sustain season ending injuries while celebrating...LOL!

Detroit Lions middle linebacker Stephen Tulloch's season is over because of celebration gone wrong - ESPN
    What a klutz.
    09-22-2014 05:17 PM
    The Seahawks game was amazing. Glad my Hawks won. A little too close for comfort but ill take it lol
    Not a Seahawks fan - Da Bears are my first love and native team. The Cardinals are my adopted team, since they came to Arizona after I did. But I cannot stand Peyton Manning (see above), so in that sense, I was rooting for the seahawks. Also have Marshown Lynch and Steven Hauschka on my fantasy team, so they didn’t hurt me, either.
    09-22-2014 05:21 PM
    Not a Seahawks fan - Da Bears are my first love and native team. The Cardinals are my adopted team, since they came to Arizona after I did. But I cannot stand Peyton Manning (see above), so in that sense, I was rooting for the seahawks. Also have Marshown Lynch and Steven Hauschka on my fantasy team, so they didn’t hurt me, either.
    I've always actually liked the Bears. Always loved the punch them in the mouth style defense. Can't stand Jay Cutler though. Not entirely sure why. I do hate the 49ers and strongly dislike the Rams but never really had an issue with the Cardinals. Looks like they are putting together a solid team.

Lynch is a blast to watch. I am amazed each time he carries the ball and takes a few defenders with him lol.
    09-22-2014 05:37 PM
    I've been surprised by Arizona's defense so far. I know it was good last year but they're missing a few starters and they haven't missed a beat. Haven't allowed a point in the 4th quarter in the 3 games this season.
    09-22-2014 05:52 PM
    I've been surprised by Arizona's defense so far. I know it was good last year but they're missing a few starters and they haven't missed a beat. Haven't allowed a point in the 4th quarter in the 3 games this season.
    Between drugs and injuries, the defense has some holes. Dockett was the biggest loss so far - ACL. then there's the moronic DV issue here, too.
    09-22-2014 06:01 PM
    One of the things I have enjoyed about the Seahawks the last couple seasons if the fact that when somebody goes down with injury, signs with somebody else, etc there has been somebody to step up and take their place. We haven't lost anybody like Dockett but when Clemens/Bryant moved on we had guys step in (Marsh, especially).
    09-22-2014 06:07 PM
    Nice start by my bears
    09-22-2014 08:19 PM
    Da Bears! Never seen an NFL team win a game like that with NO secondary. Everyone but Fuller is banged up, hurt, etc. The fact that the Jets are totally inept in the red zone didnt hurt the Bears, either.
    09-22-2014 10:42 PM
    Da Bears! Never seen an NFL team win a game like that with NO secondary. Everyone but Fuller is banged up, hurt, etc. The fact that the Jets are totally inept in the red zone didn’t hurt the Bears, either.
    Not bad at all, but will start to take its toll.
    09-22-2014 10:49 PM
    Bears came one inexperienced QB away from a loss tonight...they're going to need to step their game up on defense big time.
    taz323 and HAWK like this.
    09-22-2014 11:38 PM
    Bears came one inexperienced QB away from a loss tonight...they're going to need to step their game up on defense big time.
    The Bears biggest problem right now is that they need healthy bodies. Their secondary is already in shambles and we’re only 3 weeks into the season. Tillman is out for the season. Conte, Mundy, Jennings are banged up to the point of not being able to play. Dixon, Vereen and Fuller are rookies with NO NFL experience. Only Fuller looks like he knows what he’s doing out there.

McClellin, McManis, Slauson, Ratliff and Wilson have missed games. Wilson is out for the season. The offense is also hurting. Garza has missed a couple of games, Marshall and Jeffries are playing hurt. The Bears currently have 14 or 15 players on their injury list.

True, a QB with any red zone efficiency would have smoked them tonight. The fact that they were playing the grossly inept Jets and Geno Smith was their saving grace tonight.
    taz323 likes this.
    09-22-2014 11:55 PM
3,966 ... 9495969798 ...