NFL Discussion thread

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Jay Cutler looked like a chump last night...but the Pack didn't look very convincing as a relevant team this year...a win is a win, but they both looked like a couple of mid-range, 2nd or 3rd place teams last night.

The team I'm playing via fantasy football has got to be ticked off a bit because Jay Cutler was in the lineup and basically gave him little points. At the same time, I'm ticked because I had Greg Jennings in my lineup and didn't realize that he wasn't going to play. Anyway, I agree that neither team looked worthy of a contender.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Ok I'm not ready to trade yet, BUT Rodgers has been a disappointment so far!!!!! I have him in my other league, NOT the Mobile Nations League.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Thankfully there's buzz all over the world about some phone that Apple is releasing, so I don't have to listen to all of my co-workers, forum members, and acquaintances talk about the horrible showing that my Bears had last night. As bad as Rodgers looked, Cutler made him out to be Brady, Marino, Manning and Tittle all in one.

Going back into hiding now.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Jay Cutler's mouth this entire week basically made him look like a complete tool. It was hilarious when Clay Matthews basically ripped him in half and threw him over his shoulder...i literally laughed out loud while clapping satisfyingly. Cutler and Romo...they look so natural on their backs after a sack. :D

Jordy Nelson has not made me too happy this fantasy football season though, second week in a row where his numbers were lower than my benched 2nd and 3rd string receivers. He's got one more try, and then he's riding the pine.

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
I have no dog in the fight....but if I were a bears fan, cutlers body language and demeanor would make me think that cat will never lead that team the way a qb has to.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
can we just hand the division to the Broncos now? between Manning looking like the Manning of old and and the other teams looking like shiit (meh at best)

Hell, they're talking about (on local sports radio) how this is a Must Win game for the Chiefs already - IN WEEK TWO! :eek:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
can we just hand the division to the Broncos now? between Manning looking like the Manning of old and and the other teams looking like shiit (meh at best)

Hell, they're talking about (on local sports radio) how this is a Must Win game for the Chiefs already - IN WEEK TWO! :eek:

I'm going to be honest, I'm sick to death of hearing about how "GREAT" Manning looked. He looked ok, he didn't collapse on the field from his spine ripping into 10 pieces...he made a touchdown pass to an amazing receiver in Demaryius Thomas, and besides that, he looked good, not great.

Let him put that talent to the test Monday against the Falcons, who really did look quite tight and precise against a pretty lack luster KC, I'm hoping to see the same kind of intensity vs. Manning and the Broncos, they bring a much tougher team into the Dome, and it'll be a nice test as to whether or not the Falcons are a Superbowl contender this year or not...because we certainly look like the cream of the crop in the NFC South right now.

I'm going to the game so if the Falcons don't win, I'm going to try and pour my drink on Manning as he exits...that's a lie, but it would be funny. :cool:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
it'll be a nice test as to whether or not the Falcons are a Superbowl contender this year or not...because we certainly look like the cream of the crop in the NFC South right now.

don't count my Bucs out of the equation to soon. we had a Huge division win last week that i feel they typically would have lost. New coaching staff, defense looks good and a strong RB crew

if we can beat the NYG this weekend, at MetLife Stadium, it should make some kind of statement *fingers crossed*

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site

Oakland and KC aren't going to be much competition. San Diego still has the same head coach. So yeah Broncos have to be the favorites to win the AFC-West.

Sent from an iPhone4s with Tapatalk

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
don't count my Bucs out of the equation to soon. we had a Huge division win last week that i feel they typically would have lost. New coaching staff, defense looks good and a strong RB crew

if we can beat the NYG this weekend, at MetLife Stadium, it should make some kind of statement *fingers crossed*

There was definitely a statement made in that game BLiNK! ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro