NFL Discussion thread

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Talk about stoked! Earlier today ordered my wife and I tix to the NFC Championship game. Been a Panther fan since they were just a rumor and have been to many games but this is gonna be special.

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Do you guys think cam is really to cocky/full of himself? I don't see it, but that's what everyone is saying. Do they not see when he gives his touchdown footballs to the kids?

In my opinion, he's just having FUN, which is missing from all professional sports.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
This is one of the least interesting games i've seen in a while. Newton is going to pieces and the half time show had awful sound quality.

At least the Broncos are doing better than they did two years ago...

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
To me this one didn't have the excitement feeling. Maybe since it hasn't been a close back and forth that is the cause? Regardless, happy to see Manning and the Broncos get a Super Bowl win.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Definitely did not feel like a championship game. But so glad that my boy Peyton got another Super Bowl win. What a way to exit (assuming he actually does retire). Cam is young and extremely talented. He'll have other opportunities.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR