NFL Discussion thread

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Dallas is undefeated on the road and GB is undefeated at home. Should be interesting

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
The call was awful. And then the nfl admits they missed a blatant holding call which would have put dallas at 4th and 16 or something, which would have forced a punt and Detroit would have had the ball back with the lead and like 2 minutes or something. And I STILL don't get why no one is talking about Bryant running on the field to argue!! That's a big no no!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
No offense to our resident Panther fan...but I enjoyed watching Cam crying on the side line after that pick 6. Falcons still the lone NFC south team to win against this Seattle team.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Hell no...that call was absolutely legitimate. The ball clearly touched the ground and was only controlled because of such! This call will not be reviewed and apologized for...it was the right call. The one from last weekend on the other hand...well, common sense tells me these apologies aren't coming from nothing.

Packers did not look strong today...but they got the job done. I have to admit, I think they're going to get beat by Seattle. Seattle looks like a well oiled machine right now.

I'm still confident we'll see a Pats/Broncos AFC title shoot out. That is the game I'm most excited about!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234