NFL Discussion thread

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else confused about what's going on in the NFL this year? Chargers get shut out 37-0 which continues a string of crazy blowouts week after week. Seattle almost loses to Oakland? San Francisco may miss the playoffs? And Dallas...well things haven't really changed there. Neither have things with my lowly Bears. This year has been a mind scrambler.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else confused about what's going on in the NFL this year? Chargers get shut out 37-0 which continues a string of crazy blowouts week after week. Seattle almost loses to Oakland? San Francisco may miss the playoffs? And Dallas...well things haven't really changed there. Neither have things with my lowly Bears. This year has been a mind scrambler.

What about the Steelers? They all of a sudden look like world beaters. Crazy!

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

It's all normal to me. Nothing confusing. Chargers being inconsistent is nothing new. Super Bowl champ from year before having a hangover. The Niners have been through a grind the past two seasons. Plus injuries. Dallas is Dallas. I expected something from the Bears since I figured Cutler didn't have to run for his life this season.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW