Someone has hacked into my Snapchat and has made the recovery code and I have no idea what it is so I am trying to login to my account but I don’t have the code I have contacted Snapchat and they haven’t helped/emailed back
    Last edited by kaileed; 12-03-2020 at 09:51 AM. Reason: I keep getting the same answer so I had to explain myself better
    12-03-2020 09:30 AM
    Someone has hacked into my Snapchat and has made the recovery code and I have no idea what it is so I am trying to login to my account but I don’t have the code
    Contact Snapchat support about this issue. We can’t help you with this.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    12-03-2020 09:43 AM
    Someone has hacked into my Snapchat and has made the recovery code and I have no idea what it is so I am trying to login to my account but I don’t have the code
    Hello and welcome to iMore! When you get a chance, please take a minute to introduce yourself here! In regards to your issue, I think that your best option is to contact Snapchat Support.
    12-03-2020 09:43 AM
    Hello and welcome to iMore! When you get a chance, please take a minute to introduce yourself here! In regards to your issue, I think that your best option is to contact Snapchat Support.
    I have contacted them they don’t help .
    12-03-2020 09:49 AM
    It’s not about not wanting to help, I just don’t have the necessary knowledge to help you, is what it is.
    12-03-2020 10:54 AM
    Someone has hacked into my Snapchat and has made the recovery code and I have no idea what it is so I am trying to login to my account but I don’t have the code I have contacted Snapchat and they haven’t helped/emailed back
    Only Snapchat can assist you with this matter.
    12-03-2020 01:22 PM