Okay so i logged out of my account on snapchat and i havent ever logged out since i made the account so i forgot the password and i never verified the email because another account i never used was verified by that email and also i never verified my number. Is there anything i can do?
    08-20-2017 01:47 AM
    Hello Melody, welcome to iMore!
    The best solution right now is to contact Snapchat's Support and hopefully they will be able to assist you in recovering your account.

https://support.snapchat.com
    08-20-2017 06:00 AM
    Okay so I logged out my account and then deleted my app after a while I redownloaded it and I log in and it’s telling me to verify my number and I don’t use that number anymore how can I get my Snapchat back ?
    02-27-2018 04:43 AM
    I forget my password and email is not work
    03-01-2018 12:37 PM
    Okay so I logged out my account and then deleted my app after a while I redownloaded it and I log in and it’s telling me to verify my number and I don’t use that number anymore how can I get my Snapchat back ?
    Does entering the old number not work?
    03-02-2018 02:47 PM
    Hello Melody, welcome to iMore!
    The best solution right now is to contact Snapchat's Support and hopefully they will be able to assist you in recovering your account.

https://support.snapchat.com
    Hello. So unfortunately I have forgotten my password and to get into my account on Snapchat I need to have an email and phone number but non are varified to my account. I have got pictures on my account of my son from birth till know and I'm so upset j have not been able to access my account is there anything you can do so I can get into my account. I can even give names of people I regularly speak to on the account if needs be.
    Many thanks.
    Chloe
    07-04-2019 01:01 PM
    Hello. So unfortunately I have forgotten my password and to get into my account on Snapchat I need to have an email and phone number but non are varified to my account. I have got pictures on my account of my son from birth till know and I'm so upset j have not been able to access my account is there anything you can do so I can get into my account. I can even give names of people I regularly speak to on the account if needs be.

Many thanks.
    Chloe
    This is a security matter between you and Snapchat. There is NOTHING any of us can do for you regarding this matter. Please contact Snapchat Support. Thank you.
    07-04-2019 02:45 PM
    How do I contact snapchat support
    07-04-2019 03:38 PM
    How do I contact snapchat support
    https://support.snapchat.com/en-US/i-need-help
    07-04-2019 03:46 PM
    07-04-2019 05:41 PM