How can i reset my password without having to use the email and phone number on snapchat

Melody keller

Aug 20, 2017
Visit site
Okay so i logged out of my account on snapchat and i havent ever logged out since i made the account so i forgot the password and i never verified the email because another account i never used was verified by that email and also i never verified my number. Is there anything i can do?

softogb776

Feb 27, 2018
Visit site
Okay so I logged out my account and then deleted my app after a while I redownloaded it and I log in and it’s telling me to verify my number and I don’t use that number anymore how can I get my Snapchat back ?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Okay so I logged out my account and then deleted my app after a while I redownloaded it and I log in and it’s telling me to verify my number and I don’t use that number anymore how can I get my Snapchat back ?

Does entering the old number not work?

Chloe Matthews

Jul 4, 2019
Visit site
Hello Melody, welcome to iMore!
The best solution right now is to contact Snapchat's Support and hopefully they will be able to assist you in recovering your account.

https://support.snapchat.com

Hello. So unfortunately I have forgotten my password and to get into my account on Snapchat I need to have an email and phone number but non are varified to my account. I have got pictures on my account of my son from birth till know and I'm so upset j have not been able to access my account is there anything you can do so I can get into my account. I can even give names of people I regularly speak to on the account if needs be.
Many thanks.
Chloe

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello. So unfortunately I have forgotten my password and to get into my account on Snapchat I need to have an email and phone number but non are varified to my account. I have got pictures on my account of my son from birth till know and I'm so upset j have not been able to access my account is there anything you can do so I can get into my account. I can even give names of people I regularly speak to on the account if needs be.

Many thanks.
Chloe
This is a security matter between you and Snapchat. There is NOTHING any of us can do for you regarding this matter. Please contact Snapchat Support. Thank you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73