Amazon country

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I wish that when I look at one of those irritating iMore ads for some gizmo or other...and it turns out to be an Amazon offer...that it would show me a UK page !
A lot of stuff is not available in the UK and the prices are often way different.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I wish that when I look at one of those irritating iMore ads for some gizmo or other...and it turns out to be an Amazon offer...that it would show me a UK page !
A lot of stuff is not available in the UK and the prices are often way different.

Wait a minute!....You appear to be looking forward to those irritating ads as long as they turn out to be Amazon offers for the UK. Am I misreading this?.........I’m just messing with you, by the way.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Wait a minute!....You appear to be looking forward to those irritating ads as long as they turn out to be Amazon offers for the UK. Am I misreading this?.........I’m just messing with you, by the way.

As 90% of iMore forums “Discussion” section content is iMore ads, I don’t have much choice but to look at some of it !

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro