Imo, on the blog side, iMore is no more... now all that’s left is adMore...
    That shark was jumped sometime shortly after the Pokémon Go onslaught of articles began, and featured writers such as Peter Cohen, Allyson Kazmucha, and Serenity Caldwell left.
    I’ve since turned to other sites/blogs for Apple related information and commentary, that I used to SOLELY visit iMore for...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-30-2019 11:56 AM
    07-02-2019 08:07 AM
    07-02-2019 09:21 AM
    iMore has cooperated with TWiT for many years, hosting or cohosting shows. It's also pretty normal for these bloggers to change sites. Didn't Serenity come from a Mac magazine? Macworld maybe? And she left because of an amazing opportunity to work for Apple! Others have left, or came for other reasons. I definitely would not say that it was any kind of mass exodus or anything like that!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-02-2019 11:58 AM
    Conspiracy theorists unite!
    07-05-2019 09:23 AM
    ...As Clara Peller might say of the current state of iMore’s editorial content “Where’s the beef??”
    07-05-2019 05:01 PM
    ...As Clara Peller might say of the current state of iMore’s editorial content “Where’s the beef??”
    In a crock pot currently for sale on the iMore blog site?
    nikkisharif likes this.
    07-05-2019 05:21 PM
    In a crock pot currently for sale on the iMore blog site?
    If not, there’s probably an Insta pot on sale via Thrifter!
    Ledsteplin and nikkisharif like this.
    07-05-2019 06:58 PM
    If not, there’s probably an Insta pot on sale via Thrifter!
    Can you connect your FitBit to it?
    07-07-2019 01:40 PM
    Can you connect your FitBit to it?
    Not sure! That would be an interesting advantage!
    07-07-2019 01:43 PM
    I think today is a perfect example of how iMore has gone down the ****ter. Instead of having one article about the Nintendo Switch Lite they have 10 different articles each with a clickbaity headline like "Does the Nintendo Switch Lite do X?" Utter garbage journalism just trolling for clicks and SEO.
    07-10-2019 01:36 PM
    Seriously though what is this garbage? https://www.imore.com/get-amazing-fl...sale-prime-day
    07-16-2019 02:44 PM
    While we may not like it, these posts are not unexpected. It is Prime day, and Thrifter is a part of Mobile Nations. These posts are showing up on all the different forums under the mobile nations umbrella.
    07-16-2019 03:11 PM
    Ok, so the crock pot is actually over at John Legere's house for this #tmobile #SlowCookerSunday series.

Yes, you can connect your FitBit to it but only if you use the bright orange band. No, it won't count your calories, check your heart rate, take voice notes and it's not waterproof. (There's 4 articles in one sentence)

However, if you purchased it via Thrifter, then Big Brother already knows all about you. But I'm not as concerned with that as the chip your doctor implanted in your body during your last visit. Now the CIA, FBI, NSA, etc is watching your very step.

That is, unless you're walking around wearing a foil hat. Then you're 100% safe.
    Annie_8plus and dmoskaluk like this.
    07-17-2019 07:51 AM
    Ok, so the crock pot is actually over at John Legere's house for this #tmobile #SlowCookerSunday series.

Yes, you can connect your FitBit to it but only if you use the bright orange band. No, it won't count your calories, check your heart rate, take voice notes and it's not waterproof. (There's 4 articles in one sentence)

However, if you purchased it via Thrifter, then Big Brother already knows all about you. But I'm not as concerned with that as the chip your doctor implanted in your body during your last visit. Now the CIA, FBI, NSA, etc is watching your very step.

That is, unless you're walking around wearing a foil hat. Then you're 100% safe.
    Unless you are allergic to aluminum.
    dmoskaluk likes this.
    07-17-2019 03:06 PM
    ...Tim Cook’s ‘one more thing’ announcement at this year’s iPhone keynote: crock-potOS 13...
    Inspired by numerous iMore/Thrifter articles/links...
    Ledsteplin and pkcable like this.
    07-17-2019 07:29 PM
66 123