I *despise* the new layout, and liked when it was a vertical scroll of stuff. Now it's less content and more ads. Used to be at least 3-4 things I read per day, but now it looks like 3-4 total articles were posted since yesterday... I've been here since TiPB, but I guess I'll look elsewhere? I already stopped going to AC since they did that, and found another site, so I guess you're telling me to do the same here?
    04-19-2019 07:13 AM
    I *despise* the new layout, and liked when it was a vertical scroll of stuff. Now it's less content and more ads. Used to be at least 3-4 things I read per day, but now it looks like 3-4 total articles were posted since yesterday... I've been here since TiPB, but I guess I'll look elsewhere? I already stopped going to AC since they did that, and found another site, so I guess you're telling me to do the same here?
    Trust me, I understand your frustration. Even with ad blockers they are now putting ads in-between posts. I too am not completely happy with a lot of changes lately.

And this is what I'm referring to:
    Why did you get rid of /blog now on top of /global/recent a while back?-screen-shot-2019-04-19-8.58.14-am.png
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-19-2019 07:58 AM
    Not sure what you're referring to when you say Global, but the /blog link should still be working perfectly fine. http://imore.com/blog.

Edit: Oh I see what you mean, I cleared my cache and it's different.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    05-23-2019 07:32 PM