Posting times...

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
One good thing about Daylight Savings Time is that I have noticed that the time stamp on posts is now accurate! It's been an hour behind ever since the time changed last fall!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Yes, click on your menu, then click on the settings gear in the upper right corner of that menu, select General Settings. From there you'll have to scroll down a bit, and there's an option for DST correction, mine is set to automatic.

I’ll give this a try when I get back to the office tomorrow!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yes, click on your menu, then click on the settings gear in the upper right corner of that menu, select General Settings. From there you'll have to scroll down a bit, and there's an option for DST correction, mine is set to automatic.

I rarely view the forum online, so I don't notice the time there. Thanks, though.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

I found it! Thanks for sharing. I didn't have to adjust anything now because the times are right. They were an hour off until the time change on Sunday. I'll just have to remember this next fall when we "fall back" again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2