One good thing about Daylight Savings Time is that I have noticed that the time stamp on posts is now accurate! It's been an hour behind ever since the time changed last fall!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-12-2019 03:21 PM
    One good thing about Daylight Savings Time is that I have noticed that the time stamp on posts is now accurate! It's been an hour behind ever since the time changed last fall!
    LOL
    03-12-2019 03:25 PM
    I think you have to manually change it in settings IIRC.
    03-12-2019 03:34 PM
    How do you do that?
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    03-12-2019 03:56 PM
    iMore settings?
    03-12-2019 04:14 PM
    How do you do that?
    iMore settings?
    Yes, click on your menu, then click on the settings gear in the upper right corner of that menu, select General Settings. From there you'll have to scroll down a bit, and there's an option for DST correction, mine is set to automatic.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    03-12-2019 05:37 PM
    Yes, click on your menu, then click on the settings gear in the upper right corner of that menu, select General Settings. From there you'll have to scroll down a bit, and there's an option for DST correction, mine is set to automatic.
    I’ll give this a try when I get back to the office tomorrow!
    03-12-2019 05:41 PM
    I rarely view the forum online, so I don't notice the time there. Thanks, though.
    03-12-2019 08:54 PM
    I found it! Thanks for sharing. I didn't have to adjust anything now because the times are right. They were an hour off until the time change on Sunday. I'll just have to remember this next fall when we "fall back" again!
    03-13-2019 10:21 AM
    Both iMore and passport settings set correctly.
    03-13-2019 12:10 PM
    I rarely look at post times so change you clock and make it anything you want LOL
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    03-13-2019 12:45 PM