How Can I Edit My Birthdate In My Profile?

hamysmile041

Jul 9, 2018
Visit site
I signed up using Google too but can't seem to edit my birthday in my profile coz somehow my birthday got set wrong. How can i change my profile?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I dug around in my profile and could not find a place to change that info, HOWEVER, viewing my account's backend profile (as a Moderator), I could see and potentially change that info there. IF you would like me to try editing YOUR birthday on the mod side please PM it to me. :)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't even see a place to enter birthday on my profile page. Maybe in the bio section?
443ee4d9a9db482c1ab78f6d8d566f48.jpg

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Yea I looked all around for it and could NOT find a way to edit this info, EXCEPT with Mod/Admin functions. If the guy gets back to me I can try to fix it. :)

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Internal Profile? I don't want to know his birthday...LOL (only kidding)

It's likely we are picking up the info from somewhere such as Google or Facebook, and me changing it may not fix it, BUT I'm willing to try. :) In any event it does not seem to be a setting that a member can edit. It COULD be that fixing it at the source (Google, Facebook, etc) would fix it here, BUT I just don't know and I don't know what source (if we do) that we use.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
It's likely we are picking up the info from somewhere such as Google or Facebook, and me changing it may not fix it, BUT I'm willing to try. :) In any event it does not seem to be a setting that a member can edit. It COULD be that fixing it at the source (Google, Facebook, etc) would fix it here, BUT I just don't know and I don't know what source (if we do) that we use.

A little off topic, but PK what exactly is your Mobile Nations Title? I remember when you recruited me for a Crackberry Ambassador about 8 years ago (sorry I declined...LOL).

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
A little off topic, but PK what exactly is your Mobile Nations Title? I remember when you recruited me for a Crackberry Ambassador about 8 years ago (sorry I declined...LOL).

I am the Q&A Team Leader, which means I run a team of volunteers who help to answer questions on the site primarily (but not exclusively) in our "Ask a Question" sub forums. Click here for more info.

I am also what we call a VR Expert, which basically means I am a VR enthusiast and I can help people at the Mobile Nations sites with VR/AR questions. There's about 5 or 6 of us around.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I am the Q&A Team Leader, which means I run a team of volunteers who help to answer questions on the site primarily (but not exclusively) in our "Ask a Question" sub forums. Click here for more info.

I am also what we call a VR Expert, which basically means I am a VR enthusiast and I can help people at the Mobile Nations sites with VR/AR questions. There's about 5 or 6 of us around.

Oh Okay. So you hung up your Moderator/Ambassador/Team Leader and other Hats?