Constant Bad Gateway errors

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I use the forum from my home computer and receive several Bad Gateway errors every day. Typically it's only 3 or 4 every day, but today I've only been on the forum for 10 minutes and have already received 6 or 7 of those errors. It's getting really bad.

Attachments

• Capture.png
    Capture.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 0

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Well that's frustrating! I only use a PC during the week. So far, this morning, I've not had any issues, but will let you know if I do!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
LOL! I spoke too soon! As soon as I posted my comment above, I clicked on "New Posts" from the menu located in the upper left corner of the screen, and got the "bad gateway" error window. I also got it when I clicked on other menu items, but did not get the error when I clicked on "trending"...... so hmmmmmmmmm.... is right!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Workaround refresh your browser, to reload the page, this SHOULD clear it and take you where you were heading. Your browser will have an arrow in circle icon to signify the refresh or reload function. Also on Windows PC you can usually hit F5 to do this.

The issue HAS been reported to Mobile Nations tech support. :)

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
The servers on Liquid Web are much better than the cloud company they're currently using. The issue would of already been fixed.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal