I can't log in to iMore's forums using Tapatalk

Drew Neilson

Jul 4, 2017
Visit site
I created a Mobile Nations account years ago, using Facebook, in order to post on Windows Central's forums. Now that I have an iPhone, I want to use iMore's forums. I can log into iMore's forums (today, for the first time, I clicked either "sign up" or "log in"--I can't remember which one--and it automatically recognized me as the same person who uses Windows Central, and logged me in), but I can't login using Tapatalk (which I also log into using Facebook). I could log into iMore's forums using Tapatalk if I had a Mobile Nations username and password, but I don't, because I signed up using Facebook.

Please note that I was able to log into Windows Central's forums using Tapatalk, and that's the exact same Mobile Nations account!

Last edited:

Drew Neilson

Jul 4, 2017
Visit site
Update: I just successfully logged in to iMore's forums using Tapatalk without having to enter a username and a password. I think that some time needed to pass between my first time logging in to iMore.com using Facebook, and logging in to iMore's forums using Tapatalk.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Update: I just successfully logged in to iMore's forums using Tapatalk without having to enter a username and a password. I think that some time needed to pass between my first time logging in to iMore.com using Facebook, and logging in to iMore's forums using Tapatalk.

Glad you got it going.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner