Shop HP’s Memorial Day Sale:Save up to 61% on PCs and more! | Order: AirPods 2 | New iPhones
    Hellllllooooo everyone! If you've been a part of iMore over the past year or so, you'll know we've worked hard to launch a new forum design. We couldn't have achieved this without your help, and wouldn't you know it, we need your help again.

Over the next few months we plan on rolling out new designs across ALL facets of iMore. The header, the article look and feel, our apps. The first step in this process will involve a new site header, new colors, new fonts and styles... Basically a refresh of the overall brand look and feel. This is the look you see before you today.

This is just the beginning of a major redesign and we hope we can count on you - our valued and members - to provide your honest feedback as we go. We appreciate any feedback you can give us. Point out any bugs, inconsistencies, or things that simply 'don't look right'.

Provide your feedback below. Once again, we can't do this without your help. Thank you in advance for your feedback!
    Last edited by James Falconer; 04-10-2017 at 09:32 AM.
    Matty likes this.
    03-28-2017 02:17 PM
    I'm looking forward to the new designs and will indeed provide feedback when applicable.
    03-28-2017 05:06 PM
    New site looks ace! Congrats everyone involved!
    04-03-2017 06:12 PM
    I'm fine with the redesign and I was fine with the old site. Whatever helps you folks to keep paying the bills is good.
    Lory Gil likes this.
    04-03-2017 06:18 PM
    It's cool.

Why yellow?
    DarlaMack and JawZ_28 like this.
    04-03-2017 06:44 PM
    I like it!

I like that it would be easier for us to just read what we want to read.
    04-03-2017 06:45 PM
    I'll give it a more thorough look when I can. Haven't had a chance to look at any feed settings yet.
    04-03-2017 06:51 PM
    It's like your design team got fired from Sprint and reused the same project
    04-03-2017 06:53 PM
    Will the app actually work this time? My app hasn't worked for months. Stories wouldn't refresh, or anything. Text looks cleaner on the site, I like it. Hope the app is similar.
    04-03-2017 07:39 PM
    Politics? Might as well try to take a hike in quicksand. No matter what you report someone will be offended.
    Greg Wenzler likes this.
    04-03-2017 07:45 PM
    Honestly, I like the overall design but I dislike the yellow and the logo. It looks dated.

The yellow also clashes with the forum's color scheme, but I'm sure that will eventually be fixed.
    wilber1 and Chuck_IV like this.
    04-03-2017 08:00 PM
    With any change, it will grow on me. Hopefully it addresses the issues that people have with the site, which is getting through the stuff they don't want to the stuff they do.

Like @Rob Phillips, I look forward to seeing the forum color scheme match the main site.
    BreakingKayfabe and DarlaMack like this.
    04-03-2017 08:09 PM
    I LOVE the new design. It addresses a major complaint I had with iMore and AC starting to become way, WAY too similar, at least in look. I think this new design and new primary color (meaning main color) is fresh and visually interesting. I can't WAIT to see what else is coming! Great job @David Lundblad @GioLogist!
    04-03-2017 08:29 PM
    I'm not a fan of the yellow. The layout looks ok. But that yellow is just too bright for me.
    Greg Wenzler, wilber1 and JawZ_28 like this.
    04-03-2017 08:36 PM
    Great work guys. Would love to see Safari Reader support on your articles
    Last edited by NathanBugeja; 04-03-2017 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Post didn't support emoji
    04-03-2017 09:05 PM
    I'm really hoping this adds a way for those of us who have been using Apple for a while to filter out via rss a lot of the "beginner guides".

I really love the site, but when spammed in my feed with a majority of "here's how to set up email on your new iPad" it's a very mild irritant.

Like sand.
    04-03-2017 09:32 PM
    Paid for by Mint Sim...
    Greg Wenzler and cmdacos like this.
    04-03-2017 09:41 PM
    Looking good! Would love to help out with some small bugs on the site In terms of front end stuff
    04-04-2017 02:00 AM
    Your site has always looked great and the new design looks very good UNTIL you stop blocking ads. Then it's a mess. I understand you need ads, although I don't understand why you need so much tracking, or unsafe scripts.
    But you need to include ads a little more intelligently.
    New iMore Site Design: Official Feedback Thread-ads.jpg
    04-04-2017 04:12 AM
    Love the new design and the new app preview picture does look great too!
    04-04-2017 04:15 AM
    Hopefully the changes will be positive enough that people actually start coming back to iMore again. This place was turning into a ghost town due to games and the like. Time will tell.
    The yellow is horrible though.
    04-04-2017 06:38 AM
    I like the site layout and font, I absolutely dislike the yellow, and the new logo is tired and lazy, not something I would relate to an innovative company like Apple. Welcome to Sprint! ...sorry, I meant iMore....
    04-04-2017 07:07 AM
    I've been a longtime fan of iMore. Aesthetics aside (and nice job on the redesign), I'll probably slowly move away from your site with the content changes as delineated here. What you did and did well (better than anyone) was a curated place for opinion and news about the apple ecosystem, as well as how it was positioned against its competition. Commercial zoning? Politics? While politics is constitutive of any endeavor, I don't come to iMore for information on politics. I come for a curated space to engage with what one of my real interests is: tech and Apple. Now it seems as though there will no longer be a space that won't be plagued by the vagaries you can get everywhere else. Now among the sales (and I understand you need to monetize) we're going to get commercial zoning info. This seems like a move that other sites would do that Rene Richie would have taken to the woodshed for. You differentiated yourself by having a niche and doing it well. It seems that this will attempt to be too many things to too many people. Good luck.
    Last edited by MelleyMan; 04-04-2017 at 08:29 AM.
    04-04-2017 07:35 AM
    I'm having an issue where my notification panel won't open all the way since the redesign. I included a photo of what I'm describing: New iMore Site Design: Official Feedback Thread-capture.jpg

I haven't been experienced this issue before the redesign.
    pkcable, Matty and Lee_Bo like this.
    04-04-2017 08:40 AM
    I think it would be great if I can have an 'account setting' to merge the sections that I'm interested in into a single landing page that pulls from all of those sections.

Also it would be great if articles were in the order they're updated, and if the dates only changed for significant updates. BUT that said, I understand business reasons for why THAT doesn't work that way...
    04-04-2017 08:59 AM
112 123 ...