New iMore Site Design: Official Feedback Thread

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
It used to be easy to tell which page you're on (web interface, not mobile) but now all the fonts look the same?

Screen Shot 2017-06-19 at 6.51.52 PM.png

I also liked the different colors for the forum titles, now everything is black. Minor, but a thought :)

steve_w_7

Feb 19, 2015
Visit site
It used to be so easy to peruse the site and find new stories. Now, with the new site's overly cluttered design, it's hard to tell what's new and what stories are old. It seems like there is not much new content anymore, but it could just be buried under all the fluff. I definitely don't come here as often as I used to in the past. The content doesn't seem as fresh anymore.

rewNATION

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Why did it change again? It just went from being bad to even worse. Too difficult to find what I'm looking for. The forums page still doesn't work on IE, can't click on links. There was nothing wrong with the original version.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, hope you all doing well.

There is a small bug that needs fixing. The "Shopping Cart" and "Notifications" buttons are overlapping when you hover over them. This has made me click on the shopping cart more often than the notifications link which does become irritating. Im sure you guys know about it already though :)

Happy 4th July Everyone!

Screen Shot 2017-07-04 at 9.37.06 AM.png

Quinnovate

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I have to say that I don't like the new iMore design. I used to book mark the site to drop in once a day to see the latest posts. Now I've bookmarked the blog instead. That may be ok with you, but wanted to give you one use case. Best, -- Clark

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
Thanks to all the hard work placed into getting the new forums active, etcetera. However, the ads are just too much (I know it's part of the business).

If would be nice if Mobile Nations offered a paid subscription, to thus avoid ads. Yeah, make it happen...

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I use these two the most while on my computer, and this has been a real thorn in my side. Overlapping hover links; while trying to click on Today's Posts or clicking on the envelope icon the two links on top of them are too far down making them overlap. Nine times out of ten I end up clicking either the chat bubble or shopping car icons. Major pain in the butt lol.

Also, please fix the photo posts from a computer so they aren't sideways all the time. It's not like that on other forums, only this one.

2017-07-14 11.04.36.jpg 2017-07-14 11.04.50.jpg

rewNATION

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I usually have to mess around between different browsers because certain parts of the site won't work on certain browsers. Nothing is easy to find. Just a big mess they made of a good site. I don't look forward to visiting anymore.

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
Since the forum redesign, I find myself coming to this site less and less. The ads are too much and too intrusive. I've noticed that every page seems to be constantly loading and will often my browser to a crawl.

The mobile site is not much better as it takes several tries to just log in. I will enter my email address and password and nothing will happen after clicking the log in button.

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
So after using this site for a while, the design not all that good anymore(the old was much better), but the yellow flat out HAS TO GO. It is TERRIBLE. PLEASE give us the option to change the color scheme. I really don't know who decided on Yellow as the prevailing theme but it is really a poor choice. Not good.

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I was trying to login to my iPad this morning. I thank it’s working fine now. it’s just pops up with the window about resetting your password in Safari. if you put the password too many times wrong it looks you out for 15 minutes. I knew this was a three year old thread I just didn’t want to make a new one

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice