Some images not loading on IMore app...

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
So I noticed that when I post images on my iPhone to a thread, when I look at the thread after posting, I see a broken image holder instead of the image(I use the small selection ton when posting).

But if I goto Tapatalk and view the thread, I see the image just fine. Only through the iMore iOS app do I see the broken image placeholder.

The thing is, I DO see some images posted on this site, just not all of them.

An example is the iOS 10.2 Public beta 1 thread. I posted a couple screenshots there but only see the broken image link icon. But on Tapatalk I see the images fine. But, in the thread in this forum about the iMore app not work since iOS 10.1.1, I DO see the image the original poster posted.

Strange.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Can you post a screenshot for us here? We've been having some issues with the main iMore app, so I suspect that's part of the problem...

Can you post images fine from the site in Safari?

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
So the first image is when I use the iMore app and the 2nd us when I use Tapatalk(from which I am posting this...

IMG_0486.JPGIMG_0487.JPG

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
It's random for me in the iMore app but has always worked fine in Tapatalk.

The iMore app had been working fine till maybe a few week/ a month ago. Now I mostly get the broken image graphic but occasionally I will see the picture.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
@Chuck_IV - we had experienced some issues with the iMore app over the past few weeks, but most of these issues have been resolved. I'd suggest a fresh reinstall of the app and let us know if it fixes the issues you're experiencing!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2