It appears iMore maybe be changing its name to iPokemon in the near future.

Over the recent months coverage of Apple news has slowed, while more "important" news about Pokemon has taken centre stage

I'm kidding obviously, but I personally am getting bored of the constant Pokemon related posts. When will we start to get some real news stories again. It seems like the site is getting lazy!
    08-06-2016 03:06 AM
    I disagree. Though I'm not a Pokmon player, many people in the community are. It behooves any community to offer coverage of something as popular as Pokmon is right now to use its user base.

With regard to Apple news, this is a fairly slow time. Lots of folks are using the various betas and providing feedback to Apple so that when we get new hardware later this year, that seamless integration, that we've all come to know and love, continues. Lots of rumors floating around regarding what to expect in this year's hardware releases. I can almost guarantee you that the closer we get to the Apple event the more the rumors get debunked/become reality and we prepare ourselves to receive the goodness!
    08-06-2016 03:47 AM
    I disagree. Though I'm not a Pokmon player, many people in the community are. It behooves any community to offer coverage of something as popular as Pokmon is right now to use its user base.

With regard to Apple news, this is a fairly slow time. Lots of folks are using the various betas and providing feedback to Apple so that when we get new hardware later this year, that seamless integration, that we've all come to know and love, continues. Lots of rumors floating around regarding what to expect in this year's hardware releases. I can almost guarantee you that the closer we get to the Apple event the more the rumors get debunked/become reality and we prepare ourselves to receive the goodness!
    'Nuf said....
    Tartarus, taz323 and mumfoau like this.
    08-06-2016 05:21 AM
    Plenty of good stuff coming.....
    mumfoau likes this.
    08-08-2016 10:34 AM