Two Accounts

anon(9758025)

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
Hey I have two accounts and I wish to delete one of them. The reason why I created another was because it said my real name when commenting and such and I didn't want that to ruin my chances at winning future contest as well as reveal my real identity so please help thanks.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for contacting us on this! Michelle handles our accounts email address, so she will get back to you shortly (if she hasn't already!).

Butterfly2

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
Normally how long does imore support takes to get back to members? Is there a contact method via imore app/site? Such as meet the MODS/dev? Where u can PM them with issues!? Is email being chked by a person or bot?!

Butterfly2

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
Let us know if you don't get a response... but you will :)

Hi James
2 days still no response about changing my ID from jahdaa to butterfly2 I use that name on all other forums...tapatalk was just taking the pee so I just was trying everything and anything so I got stuck using jahdaa! Can u rouse someone from support for me por favor!? Gracias

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi James
2 days still no response about changing my ID from jahdaa to butterfly2 I use that name on all other forums...tapatalk was just taking the pee so I just was trying everything and anything so I got stuck using jahdaa! Can u rouse someone from support for me por favor!? Gracias

It'll get done, just continue to be patient. Michelle will take care of you, but she gets swamped at times with numerous requests. Furthermore, she handles all of Mobile Nations and not just iMore.

Butterfly2

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
It'll get done, just continue to be patient. Michelle will take care of you, but she gets swamped at times with numerous requests. Furthermore, she handles all of Mobile Nations and not just iMore.

Oh ok...that's a lot! I hope that's her full time job and not just a fun time gig! Thanks again!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi....just to update still no response from imore support on initial issue.

Jahdaa, you're not forgotten. You will be assisted in this matter, but there are numerous others ahead of you. Please continue to be patient. Thank you.

Butterfly2

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
I think that should be a feature added to app so members could change their names if they would like...leave more harder task to the MODS...imho or add that option to Web site so it can be change from both or just Web!

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
That would be a tracking nightmare. Bots would be changing names all the time. etc.....

Support will handle your request in due time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73