Upgrade to iPhone 8📱:Pay only $8 a month
    I am logged in through tapatalk. I am trying to log in through a computer. My password doesn't work so I hit reset password. It sent me the email and gave me a passport link to enter new password. I entered it twice then tried to log in and it still won't let me log in. I can only post here because I am connected through tapatalk. Can a system admin help me out?
    I want to change my settings so I do not get emails but the unsubscription links in my emails do not work and I cannot log in any way except through tapatalk. When I try reset password it now says I have no account. It doesn't recognize me by user name nor email yet I continue to get email updates but the unsubscription links are not live. I copy and paste them to browser but they do not work. Admin please contact me by email or pm
    11-20-2015 11:21 AM
    I went through mobile nations passport support. Was able to reset my mobile nations password which took me to mobile nations forum but not imore. I tried to log in to imore and still no luck. I need to log in to imore to stop getting email updates. I can only post here because somehow I am still logged in through tapatalk.
    11-20-2015 11:34 AM
    I was told to go to imore and sign in with android central id then link. That doesn't work either.

I need my distinct imore pw to get to the link stage and I do not have it. When I choose reset password I get a thing to link from mobile nations but it eventually asks for imore password. Ahhhhhh! It shouldn't be this hard to reset a password. Isn't there such a thing as a distinct and separate from mobile nations imore admin who can help me?
    Last edited by recDNA; 11-23-2015 at 12:57 PM.
    11-23-2015 11:37 AM
    I was told to go to imore and sign in with android central id then link. That doesn't work either.

I need my distinct imore pw to get to the link stage and I do not have it. When I choose reset password I get a thing to link from mobile nations but it eventually asks for imore password. Ahhhhhh! It shouldn't be this hard to reset a password. Isn't there such a thing as a distinct and separate from mobile nations imore admin who can help me?
    Try sending an email with all your information, including all you have done, to:
    accounts @ MobileNations dot com.

Hopefully they can get you straightened out.
    11-23-2015 04:36 PM
    Try sending an email with all your information, including all you have done, to:
    accounts @ MobileNations dot com.

Hopefully they can get you straightened out.
    I did
    They gave the suggestion above that doesn't work. i need help from imore not mobile nations
    Last edited by recDNA; 11-23-2015 at 06:37 PM.
    11-23-2015 06:14 PM
    I did
    They gave the suggestion above that doesn't work. i need help from imore not mobile nations
    They are iMore. MobileNations controls the accounts for iMore. Reach out via the email and explain it did not work.
    11-24-2015 05:34 AM
    They are iMore. MobileNations controls the accounts for iMore. Reach out via the email and explain it did not work.
    Thanks. I think my account is straightened out now
    James Falconer likes this.
    11-24-2015 11:49 AM