Passport Doesn't Know Me and Cannot Log In

recDNA

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I am logged in through tapatalk. I am trying to log in through a computer. My password doesn't work so I hit reset password. It sent me the email and gave me a passport link to enter new password. I entered it twice then tried to log in and it still won't let me log in. I can only post here because I am connected through tapatalk. Can a system admin help me out?
I want to change my settings so I do not get emails but the unsubscription links in my emails do not work and I cannot log in any way except through tapatalk. When I try reset password it now says I have no account. It doesn't recognize me by user name nor email yet I continue to get email updates but the unsubscription links are not live. I copy and paste them to browser but they do not work. Admin please contact me by email or pm

recDNA

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I went through mobile nations passport support. Was able to reset my mobile nations password which took me to mobile nations forum but not imore. I tried to log in to imore and still no luck. I need to log in to imore to stop getting email updates. I can only post here because somehow I am still logged in through tapatalk.

recDNA

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I was told to go to imore and sign in with android central id then link. That doesn't work either.

I need my distinct imore pw to get to the link stage and I do not have it. When I choose reset password I get a thing to link from mobile nations but it eventually asks for imore password. Ahhhhhh! It shouldn't be this hard to reset a password. Isn't there such a thing as a distinct and separate from mobile nations imore admin who can help me?

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I was told to go to imore and sign in with android central id then link. That doesn't work either.

I need my distinct imore pw to get to the link stage and I do not have it. When I choose reset password I get a thing to link from mobile nations but it eventually asks for imore password. Ahhhhhh! It shouldn't be this hard to reset a password. Isn't there such a thing as a distinct and separate from mobile nations imore admin who can help me?

Try sending an email with all your information, including all you have done, to:
accounts @ MobileNations dot com.

Hopefully they can get you straightened out.

recDNA

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Try sending an email with all your information, including all you have done, to:
accounts @ MobileNations dot com.

Hopefully they can get you straightened out.
I did
They gave the suggestion above that doesn't work. i need help from imore not mobile nations

Last edited: