I'm not sure who this is designed to help. I've changed my link to the recents page (on OSX) and deleted iMore altogether on my phone (It's unreadableNice way to treat your readers).
    10-14-2015 11:35 AM
    The "All Stories" tab is cookie based, so If you click on it it should remember your preference. It is designed for users that visit the site every day and want to see every story.

The featured tab will change over the next month, to be more of a gateway to everything the site offers (showing more reviews, buyer guides, help content etc).

What makes the mobile home page unreadable? Other then the tabs it looks similar to before.
    10-14-2015 11:48 AM
    It's just a mishmash of menu, ads and stories with no easy way to distinguish what's what. I did remove iMore for a while on my iPhone, then added it again, only to give up in frustration. It's a small screen, push the ads down below the 'fold,' at least. As it stands, your priorities are showing us ads. This is an Apple-centric site. User experience should be paramount, not an afterthought. Think!
    10-14-2015 03:07 PM