iMore app

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Just F.Y.I.

When a notification arrives for a post in a subscribe topic..The notification is for a previous days post in the thread. I receive several of these a day,(for the day before nothing current) I receive no notification at all of new postings. I also receive no notifications of private messages..Theses settings are turned on or selected in the notification settings...

I have deleted the app and reinstalled 2 times due to the app crashing.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Shame.. I really like the imore app...I guess I'll have to give taptalk a try.. Does the free version have ads? Should I use the paid version...

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Shame.. I really like the imore app...I guess I'll have to give taptalk a try.. Does the free version have ads? Should I use the paid version...

TapaTalk is actually very good the last update fixed a few aggravating bugs and what I like is you can access all of mobile nations from within the app after setup of course

Try the free version first but it's worth buying the app in my opinion

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
No notifications of your responses....lol,, Thank you for your help... I haven't received an update in a very long time.. was there one recently?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've noticed that too. I have too many forums on TapaTalk to use its notifications. Maybe they'll fix it in the next update.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm receiving notifications from Tapatalk So far so good.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using 100% recycled electrons and of course Tapatalk

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Update, The thread "Sarah Palin" is locked. This morning I've received several notifications of "new posts." How is this possible? I'm not receiving these bogus notifications on taptalk..

Just F.Y.I.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I just got a notification from a post on the 10fh. Today's the 12th. Turned notifications off. I'd use TapaTalk notifications, but I have too many forums I go to and don't want that many notifications.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Does the iMore App (Not Tapatalk or the official forums app) give you notifications for replies to forum posts? I can't seem to get it to work for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods