Could be user error, but I've seen lots of duplicate iMore Question posts today. This is via Tapatalk if that makes a difference. I've been soft deleting one of the posts with a duplicate comment.
    09-27-2014 06:11 PM
    Noticed that to, since early this morning.
    09-27-2014 06:16 PM
    Could be user error indeed... or a site load issue (loading slowly, user clicks submit a bunch of times...)

Let me know if this persists...
    09-29-2014 09:47 AM
    I’ve seen this several times between last night and today. What’s the deal?

Attachment 66967
    10-01-2014 09:02 AM
    This is the result of our new Q&A system. The thread pictured above was entered as a question, and a best answer was marked. When a best answer is marked, we take that answer and move it up DIRECTLY beneath the question post, so that the answer is close at hand.

Obviously, when there's only 1 reply in a thread, this looks kind of funny. We're continuing to work on the system to eliminate display issues like this.

Hope the explanation helps!
    10-01-2014 09:10 AM
    This is the result of our new Q&A system. The thread pictured above was entered as a question, and a best answer was marked. When a best answer is marked, we take that answer and move it up DIRECTLY beneath the question post, so that the answer is close at hand.

Obviously, when there's only 1 reply in a thread, this looks kind of funny. We're continuing to work on the system to eliminate display issues like this.

It shows up in Tapatalk as two completely separate threads.
    10-01-2014 09:12 AM

It not only looks "kind of funny" when there’s only one reply in a thread, isn't it also just a bit presumptive to flag the lone response as "best answer"?
    10-01-2014 09:24 AM
    That's up to interpretation. At the moment our moderation team can mark best answers... and original posters will have this ability soon as well.
    10-02-2014 08:37 AM