iMore App Notifications Problem

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I seem to be getting duplicate notification "of a new post" from the app. Is there a setting I need to check? Been going on for several days.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
"New Posts" notification? Hmm, not that I'm aware of. In the app's settings, there is a notification setting to alert you if someone quoted your post or mentions you. I'm not getting such notifications so I can't duplicate the issue.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I seem to be getting duplicate notification "of a new post" from the app. Is there a setting I need to check? Been going on for several days.

I'm having the same issue with iMore forums app. I tried deleting and reinstalling, but to no avail, it's still duplicating the messages.:confused:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
tasutezy.jpg

Here's my notification settings. I'm using Tapatalk Pro. Notifications are fine. I don't have a "New Post" notification.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Still receiving duplicate notifications.

It's kind of funny.. My phone will go.. bink bing bing bing bing in about 10 seconds.......

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I just leave notifications turned off. I check in enough to keep up. I use TapaTalk mostly anyway for the dark theme. I get too many notifications anyway. Email, texts, calls, FB Messenger, weather, Calendar events, reminders, Words with Friends, and apps that like telling me stuff. I get enough dings, pongs, pings, rings, chimes, car horn and train whistles to drive me nuts. No, I'll just check in a few times a day. :D

Sent from from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR