iMore App problem

swade86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Am I the only one getting a error message when trying to load news on the iMore App?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Try a reboot, or restart the app after it's fully closed?

Are you logged in with you username via the app?

swade86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Try a reboot, or restart the app after it's fully closed?

Are you logged in with you username via the app?

Restarted and still no changes. Everywhere else works except the news section. First time this is happening to me. Yes i'm logged in but I don't think that will make a difference. May delete the app and try again

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
No problem with error but I was wondering why there still isn't the imore app set up for the ipad? I still use the app on my ipad but after today's update I thought for sure we were getting the app designed for the ipad?
PS. Why no Android Central App for IOS? The Android Play Store has the Imore App for Android.
Thank You

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
No problem with error but I was wondering why there still isn't the imore app set up for the ipad? I still use the app on my ipad but after today's update I thought for sure we were getting the app designed for the ipad?
PS. Why no Android Central App for IOS? The Android Play Store has the Imore App for Android.
Thank You

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk.

Apple doesn't like Android Apps on the App Store. :D

mad_iphone4

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I've been having issues commenting on news feeds from the app. Yes I'm logged in on the app. Tried to log out and log back on but the screen won't scroll down to the log out button. It springboards back up just enough to keep the log out button out of view.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I've been having issues commenting on news feeds from the app. Yes I'm logged in on the app. Tried to log out and log back on but the screen won't scroll down to the log out button. It springboards back up just enough to keep the log out button out of view.

Try deleting the app. Reboot your device then reinstall the app. Good luck.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox