New forum look...

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Just a shout out to James and the team for an excellent job with the website. The new paint job looks great... and I?m sure there?s a lot of stuff that was tweaked "under the hood" as well.

Thanks for all you guys do around here...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
With my MacBook not functioning, I can't enjoy the new look. I know I can login via Safari on my iPad Mini, but it's not the same and is still a little quirky to use. However, it is good to know that you are liking the new look thus far, my friend, and thank you for posting about it. :)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I love the new fresh look. I think it really brightens the forums up a bit. Thank you to all those who were involved in this update. Great job!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The new look definitely fits the look of iOS 7 and is pleasant to look at. Well done iMore Team. Well done, indeed.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I woke up to seeing a fresh new iMore this morning.....and boy does it look great :D :yes: thank you to iMore and the whole team for a job well done !!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Can we please clean up a couple of forum names?

Guides and How-To's
Other OS's and Devices

Neither are possessives, nor are they contractions. It’s simply poor grammar to use apostrophe + 's' to indicate plural. As an English major, it’s a huge annoyance to me - like someone tap dancing on my last nerve.

I would suggest:

Guides and 'How-To' Articles
Other Operating Systems and Devices

Last edited:

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Can we please clean up a couple of forum names?

Guides and How-To's
Other OS's and Devices

Neither are possessives, nor are they contractions. It’s simply poor grammar to use apostrophe + 's' to indicate plural. As an English major, it’s a hige annoyance to me - like someone tap dancing on my last nerve.

I would suggest:

Guides and 'How-To' articles
Other Operating Systems and Devices

Good catch's. :p

I'll do some tweaking on this soon.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
A nice to have would be a 'new post' indicator for the main forums, like there are for sub-forums on the main page.
I often check new messages, but since there are no indicators, I often rely on the last post date versus when I last logged in.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro