iMore Forums App crashing....

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Just updated my iPhone 5 to iOS 7 and now I can't use the iMore Forums App at all due to it crashing every 5 seconds. Prior to updating I wasn't having any issues at all. I tried deleting the App and reinstalling it but it still crashes. Any suggestions? I will have to use Tapatalk for now as there are no issues with it after the update so far.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I am not sure what the difference is, but the iMore Forums App on my iPad Mini is working perfectly fine after updating to iOS 7. I really wish it would stop crashing on my iPhone 5 so I can use it again on there.

Sent from my iPad Mini using iMore Forums mobile app

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I rebooted my iPhone one more time and since then the App seems to be back to normal with no crash issues at all. :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums mobile app

Last edited:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Back to crashing again. Not as bad though. Is an update coming? That might help.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Need an update for a while it use to crash on me before my update and just crashed once after the update. It needs to get an update looking old now

Sent from my iPhone 5

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Back to crashing again. Not as bad though. Is an update coming? That might help.

I'm going to check in with the folks at Tapatalk to see if there are any iOS 7 fixes they have or will put in place shortly... won't take me long to push out an update if they have key changes in place.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to check in with the folks at Tapatalk to see if there are any iOS 7 fixes they have or will put in place shortly... won't take me long to push out an update if they have key changes in place.

Thanks James. I'll have to use Talpatalk on my iPhone till then because the App crashes before I can post anything.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2.

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
imore app for me is crashing every time I am using cellular data. If I switch to wifi it never crashes.
I hope a fix is coming very soon.

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Installed the iMore update, still the same.
Crashing on cellular service, not crashing if on wifi. Any ideas ?

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Really? Now that does sound strange. Try uninstalling the app, and re-install from scratch. In the meantime, I'll shoot TT a note to see if they are aware of any issues on cell vs wifi...

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Hope they can fix the App soon. Even after I updated it yesterday, it is still hit or miss as to whether or not it is going to crash in the middle of my posting something or just switching from one thread to another.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Uploading a new version to iTunes as I type! Look for the update soon, shouldn't take too long for Apple to review and approve!

Thanks for the update, James. I deleted the iMore forums app for now, but will definitely give it another try once the update goes though.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk Pro

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh