Works a lot better now on iOS7 on my iPad...
    09-09-2013 07:06 PM
    Works a lot better now on iOS7 on my iPad...
    I updated it on my iPad Mini but I've yet to check it out. Hopefully, I'll be able to say the same thing about it.
    09-09-2013 07:17 PM
    I haven't used the iMore App to post on here in quite a while. I must admit that I really like it much better now. It looks like Mods can do more using the iMore App than Tapatalk Pro which just might keep me using this one while posting on here with my iPhone and iPad.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums mobile app
    09-09-2013 07:18 PM
    The mod tools available via the app are easier than a Safari tab open for sure... it just hasn't been stable on iOS7 until now.
    Eileen89 and James Falconer like this.
    09-09-2013 08:09 PM
    The mod tools available via the app are easier than a Safari tab open for sure... it just hasn't been stable on iOS7 until now.

1. I wish the iMore Forums app sent push notifications when a post or thread goes into moderation.
    09-13-2013 02:23 PM
    There may be some work to do... when going to perform a ban, the app locks up and/or crashes...
    09-13-2013 02:27 PM
    1. I wish the iMore Forums app sent push notifications when a post or thread goes into moderation.
    I don't think Tapatalk Pro has this ability either, does it, D?

Sent from my iPad Mini using iMore Forums mobile app
    09-13-2013 06:07 PM
    There may be some work to do... when going to perform a ban, the app locks up and/or crashes...
    This is why I always do a quick switch to Safari on my mobile devices when I see any spamming or advertising going on.

09-13-2013 06:09 PM
    I don't think Tapatalk Pro has this ability either, does it, D?

No, it does not, unfortunately....
    09-13-2013 09:03 PM
    This is why I always do a quick switch to Safari on my mobile devices when I see any spamming or advertising going on.

I don't like using my iPhone's browser to access the forums with because i hate zooming in and out using the full site and the mobile site is awkward to me, but every now and then I force myself to use it.
    09-13-2013 09:10 PM
    I don't like using my iPhone's browser to access the forums with because i hate zooming in and out using the full site and the mobile site is awkward to me, but every now and then I force myself to use it.
    Have you tried the new forums mobile template that we have in beta?
    09-16-2013 09:04 AM
    Have you tried the new forums mobile template that we have in beta?
    Yes sir, I have. It's not bad...I still prefer Tapatalk or the iMore Forums app. It's laid out more to my liking.
    09-16-2013 09:06 AM
    Yes sir, I have. It's not bad...I still prefer Tapatalk or the iMore Forums app. It's laid out more to my liking.
    Have to agree with ya here D. Although, I do find myself using the iMore App a lot more now after the most recent update.

Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-16-2013 10:49 AM
    Have to agree with ya here D. Although, I do find myself using the iMore App a lot more now after the most recent update.

Right now, I'm replying via my MacBook, but I also have the mobile site running on my iPad Mini for example purposes. When I run the Tapatalk or iMore Forums app, I focus solely on the unread posts & threads, and that option is readily available. On the Full web site, "Today's Posts" and "New Posts" (unread) are readily available at the top of the screen. yet, on the mobile version, I have to hit the rubik's cube looking icon then select "Today's Posts" and weed through stuff I've already read just to find an unread post. Granted, I'm just now learning that the faded icons means I've already read through that particular thread, but it would be nice just to have an option to where I can instantly go back to a list of unread articles without having to go to the top of the screen, selecting the rubik's cube looking icon and then the Today's Post option. Don't get me wrong, it's tolerable, especially on the iPad Mini. I'll try to use the mobile version for the remainder of the day and see if it grows on me....
    09-16-2013 11:15 AM
    Thanks for all the suggestions here Darrick.

​I'm going to loop Navdeep into this conversation, as I think the 'unanswered' suggestion is a good one. He may have some feedback on that...
    09-17-2013 10:22 AM