iMore Forums are extremely lagging

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
What the heck happened following the WWDC keynote? Ever since then, the forums are, at times, impossible to use. Pages don?t load, replies double up, and the whole browsing experience is incredibly lagging - almost to the point of being unusable.

Surely we haven?t taken on enough new/extra traffic to cause this. Could James Falconer and his team please investigate and resolve? Clearly there?s something going on here... even during the peak times of product releases, etc. the forums have scaled properly in the past... have we added THAT many new trolls that it?s causing this place to grind to a halt?

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
What the heck happened following the WWDC keynote? Ever since then, the forums are, at times, impossible to use. Pages don’t load, replies double up, and the whole browsing experience is incredibly lagging - almost to the point of being unusable.

Surely we haven’t taken on enough new/extra traffic to cause this. Could James Falconer and his team please investigate and resolve? Clearly there’s something going on here... even during the peak times of product releases, etc. the forums have scaled properly in the past... have we added THAT many new trolls that it’s causing this place to grind to a halt?

​We're on it :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Funny, I was just thinking that the problem seems to be solved. It?s definitely significantly better than all day Monday and Tuesday morning...

Same here. It's been great for me unlike Monday and part of Tuesday.

ios4ever

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Why imore app not working on iOS 7!!! Do I call apple.. I want to complain....I'm kidding!!! I use my iPad more for imore forum anyways... I'm sure you guys will figure it out. Keep up the good work guys and gals

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh