Thank you Imore team

Vanti

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
First off i would like to thank the entire Imore staff and team for your hard work and dedication. I am very happy to have a site that give's me everything i need to know surrounding apple and the technology world by extension of the other sites.I am very grateful that this constantly updated info is free and really appreciate the time and effort you guys put into the site.

I would like to thank rene or whoever it was that decided to FINALLY listen to the users while making the next iteration of imore.

-editing posts on article
-universal login on throughout all sites
- timely news and coverage
-the app section in the forums ( which i will be making full use of once i begin to develop)
- the forums themselves and the great community
- especially for the free giveaways

And for anything else i missed thank you for that too. I hope you guys continue to thrive and grow and make the site better and more informative.

Now that being said you have listened on many tips that we the users have given in regard to the reform of the site and i would like add another. Today while browsing through the forums sections i was looking for a general section so that i could post this thread. I couldn't seem to find a general, or miscellaneous section to just post new threads. I would love for the entire forum experience to be revamped. As it is now i find it a bit hard and cumbersome trying to find something interesting to discuss with my fellow apple users.
I would love to see the initial forums screen that i see when i click the forums tab to be shortened more concise and less cumbersome and Simplistic.

(If a forum mod could move this to the appropriate section i would greatly appreciate it.)

Once again thanks for everything that you doing and keep up the great work

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Thank you! We actually do have a general chit chat forum. In fact, it's the one right above this one! It's in the section titled iMore Help and Discussion Forums and called iMore Lounge. See attached screenshot.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2