Irish Rose has been Banned?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Every time I click on my profile it says this title. Was I supposed to be banned? It does eventually change after it finishes loading, but I don't understand why it would be showing that at all. Today is the first day that I saw this. :(

485e94d9-fc5b-ef94.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I thought you lose the ability to post if that were the case. Hopefully one of the admins can remove that message from my profile load up page.

Kale58

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
It appears to be the same for everyone. I see "banned" for any profile I look at until it's fully loaded.

Posted with Tapatalk

Reactions: Eileen89

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Just checked on another forum from Tapatalk and my profile is normal over there. If this is a Tapatalk issue, it is only happening on here.

Kale58

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Since Tapatalk has to be enabled per forum, it could still be a Tapatalk issue, which is why I asked.

My observations were based on viewing profiles via Tapatalk as well.

I see Ren? is looking into it.

It's not really a big issue since it's only showing while the details load.

Posted with Tapatalk

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Looks like Ren? got it fixed - and in record time!

Not quite. I'm still in time out according to my profile load up page. :D

It's cool though, please don't waste any more energy on this. I only started the thread because I didn't know what was going on at first. Now that I know what the cause is, I'll just ignore the load up page. Thanks to all who took the time to help figure this mystery out. :)