Does Anyone Mod the Blog Comments?

PSM

May 30, 2005
headsetchatter.com
The fact that completely useless, offensive troll comments remain up on the blog for hours is really getting annoying. You guys are paid to blog, right? If not, never mind. But could somebody just glance at the 5 or so most recent posts once an hour and delete/ban anything that is obviously inappropriate and does not even attempt to discuss anything?

I've noticed it getting very bad lately, and the fact that the comments aren't removed gives me the impression that you don't care about the quality of the site or the comments of your legitimate readers.

I don't just come here to read the news, but to hear what others think about it, because I find that's just as informative as the story. If this is no longer a place for mature discussion, I will look elsewhere.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Yes, we mod comments to allow the maximum ranger of reader opinion and expression within the confines of a family-friendly and productive environment.

Until the Cylon/ators take over, however, we're constrained by the limits of human schedules and time.

:)