10 Year Anniversary Contest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dieter Bohn

Editor Emeritus
Feb 1, 2001
www.backlon.com
To celebrate our ten year anniversary, each of our sites is giving away ten $50 gift certificates to its respective accessory store. To enter, simply make a post in this forum thread sharing how this site has helped you better use your smartphone before midnight Pacific this Friday.

So tell us, how has this site helped you?

We'll pick the winners randomly and there's only one entry per person, so please don't make our lives complicated by posting more than once.

The prize is technically a $50 coupon good for anything in our accessory store, it can only be used once and it cannot cover the cost of shipping (sorry!).

Exergy

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
10 Years, congratulations. I would love to win $50 I would probably spend it all on one of my smartphones anyway.

rebo

Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
TIPB is my first go-to site for all things iphone. Congrats smart-phone family -- any here's to many, many more years.

Hakala

Mar 20, 2009
forum.theiphoneblog.com
This site has actually helped so much even though i jsut started posting in the forums..tipb.com has actually helped me learn how to better use my phone and how i can get the most of my money in the app store, keep me up to date when im debating with fellow microsoft buds...

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I can't count high enough to add my posts on the SME sites. Maybe that just means I should stick to one platform.... (Nahhhhhhh.)

You've come a long way, baybee!

Farmdreads

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
I love tipb. I roll over in bed, grab my iPhone to turn the alarm off, and then I hit theiphoneblog.com to check out the latest info in the iPhone world. The accelerometer is great, but it plays with your head when you are trying to read sideways with your head on the pillow. Keep up the good work Rene & crew. Perhaps you could do a chart of how often certain "tipsters" are correct with their "inside knowledge." That way we'd know who to trust when the latest rumors arise.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I stumbled across precentral and tipb around the same time while I was researching and trying to figure out which device would best suit my needs. With the help of all the postings here and on precental I was able to come to conclusion the iPhone was for me, and I couldn't have been happier. When I've had questions or problems the great community here has helped me from picking a navigation app to when I was iPhoneless and didn't know if you could send a text while on the phone. So, congrats on 10 years, and here's hoping for another 10 more!

ScottUrman

Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
This is one of my top sites, I check it frequently throughout the day. My favorite feature is the jailbreak guides. Keep up the great work, and congrats!

hotrod#AC

Jan 31, 2006
Visit site
This site and it's sister site TreoCentral has helped me greatly over the years from troubleshooting problems on my phones to helping me customize and tweak out my phones. Thanks for all the help and support.
Treo700w-Treo700wx-iPhone3g

croush

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
Like many others surely do, I use TiPB to get the most from my iPhone.

I can't imagine the absence of this great community--thanks for the giveaway, and congrats on ten years!

gibhyder

May 9, 2009
Visit site
TiPB has helped me keep up to date with new/good apps, has informed me about many new accesories. and kept me updates with all of Apple's events, and even provided the live blogging of the event. Thanks TiPB!

futbolkeeper

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
TiPB has helped me go from a one time WinMo user to an iPhone fan with absolutely no pain at all. Except for mocking jealousy from former WinMo friends. :p

Touch Me

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
By far the best iPhone site and I love reading the blog. When friends ask me about something iPhone related, chances are I have read it here!

AttaQ

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
I am a big fan of the smartphone experts sites. I orginally found Crackberry.com when I had a Curve and was checking out all of the other sites in the family. More and more I was looking at theiphoneblog seeing all of the cool stuff that was happening with the iPhone - so after the 3GS came out I decided to finally make the switch!

The iPhone is such a wide ranging platform (various apps for all purposes, music, web), it is really critical to keep up on all that is going on and this is a "one stop" type site for me to be able to keep abreast of the latest news on Apple, the iPhone, and iTunes. In addition there is a really nice resource in the forums for questions, wallpapers, etc. You can really get your answers to common issues pretty easily. With a quality community it makes the overall ownership experience of the device even better than it would be otherwise.

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73