Mobile forums are definitely borked. The fix will come... later. :-/
    Using my girlfriends Macbook i've noticed certain things like updating my profile and trying to save the changes gives me a error as well as trying to upload a picture. Also tried Safari on a PC and I'm getting the same errors. IE works fine though.
    07-07-2008 11:54 PM
    I use Safari and I can update my profile info no problem, but error out trying to upload a pic.

Safari/WebKit/Konquerer has historically enjoyed compatibility problems with some WYSIQYG editors and javascript implementations. Unfortunately, its market share isn't big enough to prompt enough devs to do much about it:

When will vBulletin WYSIWYG work with Safari? - vBulletin Community Forum

"I checked this out at the start of the 3.7 process to see how realistic it was to get Opera and Safari compatibility. The short answer is that our wysiwyg code is overly complicated and adding more browser specific sections would make it worse.

There wasn't a quick way to do it, I filed some bugs with Opera regarding there implementation and Webkit has some tracking ones."
    07-13-2008 07:30 AM
    You know you're screwed when you're googling for an answer to your bug and the third link that pops up is the thread detailing the bug in your own forums. O___o
    07-14-2008 01:13 PM
    You know you're screwed when you're googling for an answer to your bug and the third link that pops up is the thread detailing the bug in your own forums. O___o
    Ouch yeah, that has happened to me before... that sucks... :o
    07-14-2008 05:03 PM
    LOL! I asked on Apple Discussions about why iCal treats subscribed calendars as read-only, then tried to Google it, and my Apple Discussion thread was the first link. Lessons learned:

1) Google is scary fast at indexing.

2) Not enough people complain about the stuff that bothers me.

: (
    07-14-2008 09:44 PM
    testing testing 123
    07-15-2008 05:14 PM
    testing testing 345
    07-15-2008 05:14 PM
    testing testing 456
    07-15-2008 05:30 PM
    I believe this Safari issue is now resolved
    07-16-2008 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD