Since weeks, whenever I hit 'participated' to see the threads I participated in:

Database Error @ 'participated' - Link-attachment.png

So nobody fixed that, despite 'forum technical staff have been notified of the error'
    And then, when sending an email with the error screenshot attached to forums-tech@mobilenations.com ,as per instructions in the error message ('contact them them if the problem persists'):

the email address doesn't exist!

I feel teased.
    09-22-2022 02:24 PM
    P.S. yes I cleared cache, cookies etc.
    And I restarted Safari.
    Same error.
    09-22-2022 02:29 PM
    This is happening on some of our sister forums as well. As has been stated in other threads, things are wonky, and have been reported by the forum administrator @Bla1ze.
    09-22-2022 02:35 PM
    I saw that message as well. None of the tabs in the discussion section work. I accessed through the forums tab at the bottom in TapaTalk.
    09-22-2022 06:07 PM
    This is really annoying, as it was my usual routine to check 'participated' a couple of times each day.
    Is anyone looking into this to find a solution?
    Do the technical staff exist, and can they be reached, maybe under a different email ID than forums-tech@mobilenations.com ?
    This is an essential feature, and I think not only for me.
    09-23-2022 03:33 AM
    This is really annoying, as it was my usual routine to check 'participated' a couple of times each day.
    Is anyone looking into this to find a solution?
    Do the technical staff exist, and can they be reached, maybe under a different email ID than forums-tech@mobilenations.com ?
    This is an essential feature, and I think not only for me.
    Bla1se is supposed to be looking into it with tech. They sure are slow about it. It's really frustrating.
    09-24-2022 12:11 AM
    Bla1se is supposed to be looking into it with tech. They sure are slow about it. It's really frustrating.
    I agree to a point. Since the forums are going so slow lately, it’s no big trouble to look in the unread or subscribed tab to see which treads you’ve participated in or not
    09-24-2022 02:03 AM
    I agree to a point. Since the forums are going so slow lately, it’s no big trouble to look in the unread or subscribed tab to see which treads you’ve participated in or not
    This means to retroactively subscribe to threads I participated in and am still interested in? I don't have the subscribe automatically option on. A bit clumsy but yes, a potential workaround.
    And I don't see an unread link.
    Tartarus likes this.
    09-24-2022 05:57 AM
    Because of the time of year or competition?
    09-24-2022 09:52 AM
    Because of the time of year or competition?
    I don’t understand the question
    09-24-2022 10:16 AM
    I don’t understand the question
    You said “Since the forums are going so slow lately…..”. I’m assuming you mean traffic. So do you think the forums are slowing down because of the time of year or because of other Apple related forums on the internet?
    09-24-2022 11:42 AM
    You said “Since the forums are going so slow lately…..”. I’m assuming you mean traffic. So do you think the forums are slowing down because of the time of year or because of other Apple related forums on the internet?
    It’s a general thing. It happens slowly but gradually.
    I’m saddened to see it happening actually.
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    09-24-2022 04:13 PM
    It’s a general thing. It happens slowly but gradually.
    I’m saddened to see it happening actually.
    Must just be here then. Other forums are wide open.
    Tartarus likes this.
    09-24-2022 04:16 PM
    There's nothing in my unread and subscribed. The only way I can access anything is through the Forums tab at the bottom. And that's rather difficult finding stuff.
    Tartarus and scruffypig like this.
    09-24-2022 11:51 PM
    There's nothing in my unread and subscribed. The only way I can access anything is through the Forums tab at the bottom. And that's rather difficult finding stuff.
    same here.
    First I had to find the threads that I'm interested in, then select tools and subscribe - through control panel only.
    Now I can find the threads under 'subscribed'.
    I still can't find a link 'unread'.
    But I'll see unread posts instantly under 'subscribed'.
    So almost as if 'participated' worked.

But I would very much prefer 'participated' to function properly again, as it saves a couple of steps to achieve the same goal. Much more convenient.
    09-25-2022 04:00 AM
    I guess I have been lucky then to have subscribed to every thread I participate in.
    09-25-2022 06:40 AM
    My “Subscribed” section seems to be still working, albeit rather slowly, posts seem to be two days behind.
    iMore.com is running 3 days behind .
    Last edited by Wotchered; 09-25-2022 at 09:04 AM.
    09-25-2022 08:50 AM
    I guess I have been lucky then to have subscribed to every thread I participate in.
    I unsubcribed everything several years ago, when I was trying to stop all the emails I was getting.
    Tartarus likes this.
    09-26-2022 02:29 PM
    I've also seen this on Window's Central.
    09-26-2022 03:31 PM
    Any update on a fix yet?
    09-28-2022 05:10 AM
    As soon as I hear anything I will definitely post it here.
    Ed7789 and scruffypig like this.
    09-28-2022 07:20 AM
    Something's broken in these forums.
    Besides the DB error still being on, 'Trending' has been unchanged since (felt) weeks, and contains threads that were not updated in 2 (real) weeks.
    Either broken, or there is in fact no longer anything going on here.
    Hard to believe.
    Yesterday 04:50 AM
    Yes, we’re aware that something is broken. I will reach out to see if I can get an update.
    Last edited by Annie_M; Yesterday at 10:59 AM.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    Yesterday 06:21 AM
    As promised, I reached out and Future's Tech Teams are working on all issues.
    Just_Me_D and ksassy like this.
    Today 09:08 AM