IMore can’t be downloaded on new iPhone

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Exactly this!!! Do not delete it if you want to use the forums app on your iPhone. From what I can tell, it was removed from the app store by mistake. Hopefully, the tech team will be able to put it back soon!

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for telling me not to delete it ! (I wasn’t going to ) But anyway, I am pleased to see one of my favourite small diversions back again.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone having an issue using Tapatalk to upload photos in a post? I keep getting an error.

I posted an image earlier this morning without any problems, but now I’m getting an error like you are. The only thing changed on my iPhone is installing the newest iOS 16.1 update.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I just tried and got an error message.

I posted an image earlier this morning without any problems, but now I’m getting an error like you are. The only thing changed on my iPhone is installing the newest iOS 16.1 update.

Thank you both, not sure whats going on.

D, in regards to the update: I’m still waiting on iCloud to finish downloading everything from my backup, I’m still on 16.0.3 so that’s not the issue for me.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, this must be an American thing, I’ve only seen the name on iMore.
PS, my iMore app still runs well !

People all over the world use TapaTalk. It's handy for me, because I frequent 3 forums that are in TapaTalk. And TapaTalk offers a few features not included in the iMore forums app.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73